Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

These Lonely Walls

[OOC: Closed to Hayate.]

~~~

Felicity felt dazzling energy and sparks fly around her. Her eyes were closed, but the weightless abyss of ethereal light and stars consumed her. Time and space bolted past at frighteningly booming, hasty speeds. She literally could feel magic, as her affinity for magic was growing. She felt the multiple colors, shapes, smoke and mirrors, around her in the most tangible of ways. The truly neutral monks heavily slammed into her with this overload of pure magic. Felicity felt hazy. Hopefully, the arena the monks were currently creating would not be this sickening.

She had not been to this place in a long while. She was in Radansanth visiting her older brother figure, so she thought why not about coming here. By paying the Citadel a visit, she could hone her skills. Right now, they were transporting her to the arena they had picked out. Eager anticipation was met the motion sickness and “magic overload” that was making her head spin.

Peridot eyes flashed open when her feet touched solid ground.

She lost her balance. The first thing she saw was an obsidian path as she lost her lunch.

After several moments of disgust, she arose. Steadily standing on her feet, the girl still eyed the floor. It was coated in dust and dirt, untouched in ages. There were a multitude of cracks, ranging from miniscule to massive, along the floor. She looked up. In front of her, tangled in a mess of vines and plants, was an expansive castle. Gothic in architecture, similar to the churches of Salvar, its glorious walls were buried beneath the temperate forest surrounding them. there was a humongous, twenty feet tall monster of a steel gate. Up above it, a massive, round gothic window was barely visible between the branches.

Felicity stood in stunned astonishment.

She took a moment to check her gear. She had no armor on. She hated metal armor, and anything made of cloth or leather would be destroyed by her own powers. Instead, she wore a black shirt and shorts. Both were immune to her own abilities. At her hip was her delyn arming sword. On her back, a quiver full of arrows and her talymer war bow were at the ready. She nodded stoutly to herself, her hair bobbing in its ponytail, and stepped forth.

She initially tried to get through the foliage by pushing them aside. Even with her tremendous strength she could not budge the tree trunk sized vines. Using her delyn sword did not cut it either. Unwilling to waste too much energy on forcing her way through, she took a step back.

There had to be a weak spot somewhere.

There! Through the window, various glass was shattered from the branches which forced their way through. From here, they seemed easy enough to duck through. Felicity cracked her knuckles and stretched, anticipating a thirty feet climb.

So she started her way up. The plants were so tangled, massive, and sturdy. She had no problem climbing up as the cool wind blew from the dark abyss behind her. Through the moss, she saw that the walls had a diversity of complex designs running through them. The terrifying gargoyles only gave her more to climb up. This was all so fascinating. The green and brown plants were her staircase as she scaled the plants. She had climbed mountains and fought through jungles in previous adventures; getting to the top was a walk through the park.

Careful not to get herself cut, she stepped through the demolished window. As tiny shards of glass crunched between the thick log and her boots, she looked down.

The abandoned throne room took her breath away. The black marble floor was, once again, in poor shape. Various trees shot straight through roof, leaving the dim sun to expose the dark palace. As sunlight invaded, attacking through the cracks in the dome ceiling, Felicity noticed how many perplexing flowers existed. Blue roses taller than her, a weird pink-orange bloomer she never encountered before… the trees themselves blossomed like cherry trees, except the leaves were shaded purple and the brown barked trees were way too huge. Grasses and ferns coated the center ground, the floor all but demolished. The various smells of different flowers and plants all were quite pleasant. Yet, the musty feel of the grandiose ruin was equally overpowering.

The girl decided to slide down the branch, landing on a balcony several feet below. The sound of boots pounding marble echoed across the whole, previously quiet room. She pulled her powerful bow off her back, grabbing two arrows. One was held with her bow while the other rested in her drawing hand. She stalked at the edge of the multidesigned, complex black railing. She surveyed the room below as she pondered, What does the Citadel bring me today?
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-09-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.