GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Lesser Mistakes

[OOC: Solo.]
    “Ba-ha-ha-ha!” A deafening roar of laughter erupted through the entirety of the ethereal plain. Devastating winds threatened to blow trees away – and him too. Talons dug into the ground as his face churned red in embarrassment. The laugh left his ears tingling as it died down. A massive, manned being retracted a claw from his mighty paws, pointing at the young man, “How-how can Jomil’s mistake come to us! Requesting an audience from us!”

A young woman in a small, white dress chuckled. A wild sparkle in her eyes, she giggled, “Why, he is merely a bug compared to us-“ Her eyes widened in sudden realization, she rapidly turned to a four limbed mantis, “N-no offense, Khal'jaren!”

The insectoid only growled in annoyance, not looking up from the book in his hands.

A dark robbed woman only glared upon the boy with disapproval. His pleading eyes did nothing to sway her. As she deeply scowled in silence, Khal’jaren looked up from the book in his hands. With a third hand, he waved in a social gesture, “Come now, his reasons for coming prick my curiosity. Let him speak, even if only for our amusement.”

The white haired boy, stories shorter than the Great Thaynes towering before him, felt a deep anxiety as the beast, Hromagh, let out a deep belly laugh, “Yes! Let us!”

The peppy woman, Y'edda, smirked and curtly nodded.

The coweled woman, Jomil, let out a deep sigh. “Fine…”

Hromagh boomed, “Your request for an audience has been granted, Lesser Thayne Gwenael.”

They all watched the boy expectantly.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-03-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.