Name of Mission: Panorama of the Endtimes

Brief Synopsis of Mission:
Whilst Shinsou and Storm march a massive army up to Radasanth to stage a coup, it is up to the Radasanthian Resistance and the Coronian Rangers to attempt to stop the Brotherhood from succeeding. After all, who wants them providing the island with a half decent government, healthcare incentives, real aid and a whole heap of character development? Right?

Unless you want Shinsou and Storm setting your economic and social policies for the forseeable, you'd better get your heads together to bring it.

GM: Shinsou
No of players: Any. Bring it.
Enrollment Status: Open
Quality Expectation: I don't care.

Dirks Note: I'm inclined to make this a Cell style team up battle to predetermine the outcome of Shinsou's invasion. I'd think the quality level would be 3. At this point, I'm digging the idea of a ridiculous character fight off, but I think we should first see if anyone else wants to jump into the ring.

Reminder: This is not the official In-Character thread. Please use this for recruitment and planning. Respect the decisions and directions of the GM. The GM is free to begin their quests on September 1st.