Hello all,

It has been a while. Really, since the start of Althanas 4.0. With that and everything going on in my life, mainly married life and med school, I didn't stick around to see the transition.

It all comes down to the brutal honesty that I feel inclined to share. I love writing stories. Althanas was the beginning, and through all the other sites and groups, is the only one that has remained. I love the world, the people, my character, the stories. I yearn for the impossibility of doing this all the time. But life is not so allowing, and thankfully so. Because, in reality, I can have adventures in the real world. As my second and third year of med school has kicked into high gear, I became at peace with letting Althanas, and Kryos, rest in the beautiful place in the past.

And yet, I still wondered at what became of Althanas with the huge changes that came with the transfer. It seemed like the whole thing was being replace, bones, blood, vessels, muscles and nerves and not just a cosmetic face lift. I wondered if Kryos could continue on in such a place, and how that would happen.

So I am testing the waters. Don't get me wrong, my schedule is even more busy than it has ever been. To consider writing for enjoyment again would require a lot of great time management. But the prospect is not without rewards, which is why I am considering it in the first place.

Therefore, if some kind active members could shed some light on the following, I would appreciate it.
1. Who are the main administrators/moderators that are around? They would be who I would work with to bring Kryos over to the new site. Specifically, is Rayleigh still around? I had been working closely with her when I drifted away.
2. How has the transition been? Is it just like it used to be with the occasional tweak to a link here and there?
3. Is Flames of Hyperion around/anyone know how to contact him?
4. What new things have been happening? Activity up, or down? New members joining? I know the FQ started, but for now, I need to see if I can resolve Kryos' current situration pre-4.0 before considering the FQ. How long is the FQ running? Again, time is my enemy, haha.
5. Anything else I may need to be aware of?
6. A friendly hello, and maybe a plate of cookies. :P

Really, I have always loved Althanas. I am surprised I am posting today, actually, because I thought I had let it go. Maybe there are too many loose ends that I feel I need to wrap up. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I'll dive in, and maybe I will drift away again. I can't honestly say for sure, but I wanted to be honest with the strangers who have been a great blessing to my life. It is weird to call you strangers, though, because I feel that we are indeed friends, even though we haven't in person.

Anyway, enough of my unfiltered ramblings. It is great to be back, even to make a small post. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Sincerely,
Steven (Kryos)