Familiar ground, or as I like to call it, getting Sage back onto Althanas soil for real.

I kind of want it to be an open thread as the circumstances for my characters return will be appearing rather spontaneous on Althanas' side of things so it may be a case of your characters being in the wrong place at the right time, or investing a magical anomaly.

The location will be Corone, within throwing distance of a minor settlement of some description where a Portal to another world has opened up.

For the appetiser a magic mutated monstrosity. It may have been a simple praying mantis at one point in its life, but was hit by a puberty bat of strength +3 and is now about 12'0" tall.

Following that shall be a small number of other normal desert dwelling critters that have also seen the same attention from the puberty bat +3 and need to be put down before they can harm any defenceless civilians.

And the main course will be a Big bad mother bat, one that has previously eaten several of the puberty bats and is now too large to fit fully through the portal.

Also Sage will be the desert, but he is friendly I swear!

Will the nearby hamlet be saved, Sage can't do it alone, he does not have many offensive spells and can't use his dagger for anything than cutting bread!

There will also be a surprise!

Promise!

Anyone?