Nearby, Nosdyn observed the Orcs that were talking. He'd tailed them into the particular location at the behest of his current employer. That particular individual preferred to remain mysterious to the world at large. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes as he observed the traveler...Joshua Crone was it right...? and readied himself. The target were those orcs, they were a careless bunch that did not cover their trails very well. They'd slipped up a previous job for his employer and thought they were going to get away with it.

Joshua Cronen would complicate matters if the altercation became more physical than it needed to. Have to do this quiet like. It was a survivor from the previous job that revealed the mission of the Orcs to Nosdyn. They were bounty hunters gone rogue.

Nobody steals from The Boss and gets away with it. Nosdyn thought to himself.

He observed his targets from the a darker corner of the tavern and he carefully considered how to proceed. He didn't have to act right away. He could savor the moment. Nosdyn was working as a one-Demon clean up crew those days. Picking up after the messes that idiots like them Orcs made. Nosdyn smelled the thick scent of smoke and other herbs in the air, it was a dirty sort of place but it was right up his alley. He preferred shadier sorts of places like that those days anyway.

He sat back against his seat. If I remember correct from my earlier days, Joshua won't post too much of a problem. Indeed, he might help tip things in my favour. As Nosdyn observed there was a dancer girl on his table dancing exotically. She was not a Hume, but a Dark Elf. She had attractive musculature and darker skin tone characteristic of the race's namesake. Nosdyn looked at the girl and smiled with a nod of approval. He slid a small pouch her way filled with gold pieces and grinned. Then he turned his attention back to the Orcs, the time had arrived.