Adventurer

EXP: 5,090, Level: 3
    Level completed: 3%, EXP required for next Level: 3,910
    Level completed: 3%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,910

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    An overwhelming sense of anger washed over me, I gripped the cup tightly. The glass creaking under the pressure as I stared at him, eyes blinking but no emotion seemed to register on my face. My chest rose and fell, my knuckles whitening still I continued to squeeze the cup. He was saying things like he knew what I had been through. He had no idea because he wasn't here, he was off doing his goddess's bidding. The one person I had allowed myself to love, to let down my guard and he had left me for another woman. At the mention of Nymeria's name it was like something in me had snapped, the glass in my hand shattered onto the counter. My lips parted, my void gaze fell down to my hand, it riddled with glass shards. Blinking at my hand I watched as blood started to slowly pool in the palm of my hand and overflowed onto the counter.

"The place where my berries used to grow." I said flatly.

My eyes stayed on the crimson liquid that simply dripped, my eyes collecting tears as I tried to swallow past the thick ball of raw emotions in my throat. "McKinley," I heard him say with concern.

I stiffened at the sound of my name rolling off the lips of my lover. I breathed out a shaky breath looked up finally, bright blue gaze filled with unshed tears. My muddy red locks falling in my face as I moved towards the washing basin. My hand slid into the frigidly cold water. A gasp parted my lips, starting to wash the gash on my hand.I chewed on my lower lip as she could feel, in a way sense that the demi being was closing the gap between the two with her back turned to him.

As much as I wanted to hate him, he was the first man that I had laid with, the first person I had truly loved. I had spent many nights laying wrapped in his arms dreaming of the life that we would have together. He had been my protector and I had been his breath of fresh air, filled with innocence and music. I had waited in the village he had left me in for months, the villagers growing concerned as much as me when the great Breaker had not returned from his quest. All of their love had left with him, it had felt like in a single instant my soul had shattered and I had been too weak to fight the darkness that had awaited for a moment as such to arrive and creep in.

Closing my eyes tightly I willed myself to move but my body seemed to refuse. I could feel how close he was getting, the nearness of him making my heart beat wildly. It was almost as if my body craved him, refusing to flea from the the one thing, person that could grant me peace even just for a moment. A breath of fresh air from the solitude of destruction that surrounded me. I stared down into the bowl of now bloody water, the murky reflection of myself staring back at me like a hollow shell of the being I had once been.
    Last edited by loves.blessing.; 01-26-2020 at 04:53 PM.