To address Atzar, Flame, and Abomination, this site has always been a place to improve my writing. And for me it has done that. It wouldn't have if I disregarded feedback for the sake of levels. A lot of what I've learned is reading the work of others as well. But I don't think it is good to discourage the quality of writing just for the sake of activity. There has to be room for both. And reducing the workshop score to 60 instead of 65 doesn't make a huge shift. I think people will still do workshops and basic judgments, and I'd like to think a basic judgment isn't going to take a super intense commitment. A judge could read a quick thread through and go with their gut of average, below average, or above, and just plop a score with high-level thoughts. I feel like very few threads do get judged these days and are just popping out with fixed scores. I still think workshops can be helpful. That's why I do them. I try to give constructive feedback on a writing perspective. I think that's what you try to do too Atzar. I just don't see the elitism/JC thing any more and I don't think the workshop stops it because, quite frankly, no one even bothers with "epic loot" any more because you can just add an ability in the ROG to do that for free, as I mentioned.