Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    The amount of restraint she was showing was incredible, considering her history.

She didn’t understand him and it was his own doing, remembering that she was prone to outbursts like these Hayate should have known better than to approach her like this. But she was an absolute delight to watch he had to admit. His eyes focused acutely on Felicity cutting through the darkness with his Kanashimi No Mi. Every action she took pinging off his retinas, outlining her in a thin crimson glow, growing the brightest when she attacked. These were truely my the eyes of a killer.

Unsurprisingly the rage child chose to start with the most expensive thing in the room, hurling his entire antique one of a kind desk straight into the supporting wall between the windows behind him. A simple attack to side step as he silently crossed the room while being berated brutally by Felicity. Her tongue was clearly the sharpest and most deadly thing in her arsenal, a trait Hayate honestly admired.

Upon as second lashing and volley of volumes Hayate had already positioned himself a mere inches behind Felicity. He held his breath daring not give her the slightest hint of his presence. Now was his chance, his chance to make his point clear and shed some light on the situation. With only a single exhale the shinobi channeled his entire strength into one attack.

“Enough!!!”

In an erupting crimson miasma Hayate threw a right hook summoning the larger than life skeletal fist of his avatar soaring over Felicity’s head. For a moment the sound of cascading rubble filled the streets as his entire perimeter wall as well as much of the neighboring one was destroyed. Dust escaped the room while what little light there was through the Ashfall brightened their surroundings. The arm of the Corpse King lingering two or three feet from Felicity clearly showing he intentionally whiffed his strike.

“Listen to me,” his soft gentle tone sharply contrasting the one from earlier. “I’ll admit I’m a mess and shouldn’t have gotten so excited, but allow me to explain.”

Slowly his spectral limb faded away replaced by the Akashiman standing with his guard completely down.

“Me and you, we aren’t like those other guys out there. The Castigars and their Brotherhood mean nothing to me, and they shouldn’t to you either. While I am their general and fight alongside them, my only loyalty is to Lord Osiris, as it has been since the beginning. I-...“ he stopped for a moment, smiling to Felicity as if to proclaim his sincerity.

“We are the pillars on which his dreams rest! If you are truly going to be studying under Shinsou with me then I expect you take this as seriously as I do.”

He poked her on the shoulder with his metal finger.
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 10-12-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha