Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Dreadful foreboding overcame her being as Shinsou dared to suggest what he just did. Dumb with shock, Felicity stood there, silent, as Shinsou turned to walk out of the door.

No...

Images of a her cousin, brother, being cut down before her eyes flickered as if a reality.

No...

The message of her uncle dying from a stroke, alone, rang in her ears.

"No-"

Tears streaked down her face as her heart rate soared. "Not- agai-"

Her breathing grew rapid, heavy, as her chest pounded in growing pain. She hardly recognized the physical ache compared to the agony inside, however. Numb to the body decaying before her, her lips parted in a desperate attempt to pull in air. Inside, oh, it was happening again. Again. Someone she cared for was...

Her tears fell to the stone floor, pounding like rain. Steady anger rose in defense, Shinsou's footsteps growing fainter as she managed to pull in a gust of air between her panting. She turned, like that, and grasped his arm so intensely, one of the sleeves shredded. She knew not of that, however, as she screamed.

"No!"

The man stopped, silent. Did he watch her? Did he face the door? As she looked to the ground, vision growing strange in color, her breathing ramped up again. Rambled, panicked words tumbled from her mouth in a distorted manner.

"No- o- not- again- again not, a-"

Thu-thud!

A loud gasp was emitted as a hand grasped at her heart. This pain was so severe, the throb turned into something unbearable. This was the girl who could survive her lungs being torn from her frame. Yet, she fell to her knees, still clasping the white sleeve of Shinsou's coat. All light was hostile as her body throttled out of control, the panic inside overtaking her core. The full weight of a psychological disorder, one of extreme anxiety, pounded her into a pit of terror. Not again... not again... She could not lose someone again...

"You have more potential than I think you realize. I want to help, if I can. What do you say, Felicity?"

She had assumed the fetal position on the floor. Unresponsive.

She did not even realize that she sensed a sudden, fourth magical presence in the room...

~~~

Should I aid them? The Great Ones told me not to mettle, yet this is spiraling too fast... if Felicity losses...

... I feel her ache like it is my own. - Mother, I am no longer cold.

Mother... I may have to disobey you. I am sorry.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-02-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.