Strangely...as they were seated at their table...he thought of something right there.

Many years ago...he'd lived in Stonevale. The people there had accepted The Demon as he was...until one day Jake Narmonalya...a sworn enemy, ruined it all for him. In one of those adventures Nosdyn had suffered near fatal injury for the people of Stonevale. During a fierce battle, he'd been shot with a lot of poisoned Goblin arrows...enough to take down a whole town by itself. He'd survived that. It wasn't that different form things he'd gone through with his guild at that point in time.

He looked at Illsandra. "I was thinking of the past." He said.

She nodded. "Your time in Stonevale yes?"

"Yeah...things were already changing back then. From before The Cataclysm." Nosdyn looked at the waitress...somehow the state of things in Ettermire reflected what Radasanth could have been. He would never have been allowed to wander around the streets of Radasanth. "Lars." He recalled the other man at that point remembering what lead this whole crazy chain of events.

Illsandra nodded. "The one you were trying to help that time yes?"

Nosdyn nodded. "There are many old strife and prejudices." Nosdyn rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "He collapsed a building around me because of who and what I am."

Illsandra listened. She ordered a relaxing herbal tea for her and her husband. "The tea here is quite good, herbal in nature. Most Ettermire places serve this type of tea."

He nodded. "Order what you wish my lady." He said softly.

There were some eyes periodically on them from the other patrons of the tavern. Nobody would give Nosdyn trouble. Largely because of his present company. She looked at him. "What is on your mind?" She asked of him.

"I no longer have a people as you surely must know." He said with a subtle hint of sadness in his voice. "I have been thinking...how do I become inducted into your people's fold." It was a simple question....something honest. Nosdyn wanted to belong somewhere. He'd been exiled from his land of birth...

Illsandra considered what she was hearing. "There are ways to become officially inducted into Dark Elf society." She said calmly. "The methods and rites are not too complicated. But my lord...are you certain this is what you want?"

He nodded. "I want to understand your people better so I can defend them better." It was honest, he was not good at being honest, and so humble. But he was putting the effort. "I want to...belong somewhere." I've been running for such a long time...it's hard to accept I have a home now. He thought to himself.

She nodded. "I have some contacts in The Lloth temple. I can get you sorted, it will require time and effort however." She said.

He agreed. "I will put in both requirements."

And she knew he was serious.