EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night...

He'd not slept in his own bed since her death. But in order to regain something back of himself...he had to start slowly healing. Xyllea was there in the bedroom with him. They sat down on the bed together. "She's in a better place now." Nosdyn said quietly. He'd never been really good at expressing himself.

"You can take it slowly with me my Lord." She said quietly. "She took me in her tutelage...taught me everything she could about you and your people."

"The day I saved you..." Nosdyn said quietly. "Do you want to know why I did that?"

Xyllea nodded. "Yes, anything you wish to talk to me about."

"When your superior officer hit you that day...something inside me changed. I had to make a decision either stop an enemy or save a complete stranger." He said quietly.

"He would have killed me...N'Jal's Agent I meant." She responded.

"I know...that's why I saved you. I also know how they operate...they target the defenseless." Nosdyn looked at Xyllea carefully. "When the time comes, and we are both ready...I want to uphold our bargain." He said quite sincerely.

She nodded. "My Lord, I meant what I said that time too..to honour her...to honour The Lady...I will carry your children."

He sighed. "Xyllea...I am sorry. I've been selfish and blind this entire time. I was so consumed I did not notice you also suffered."

She wrapped her arms around The Demon and held him close. "We will heal together. This I promise you."

"Let's go to sleep. It's been very difficult for us all." Nosdyn said quietly, and he wrapped the bed sheets around her.

Xyllea asked something just then. "The lilac perfume...it pleased you yes?" She asked.

Nosdyn nodded, he held the woman close to him in his arms afraid to let go. "I once told her to never take it off." The memories brought pangs of pain, but in Xyllea's embrace it was somehow a bit easier to deal with.

"Do you want me to wear that perfume?" She quietly asked.

Nosdyn...in a profound gesture of kindness and understanding kissed Xyllea deeply that night. That would have been the first time he did so. He told her his answer would be yes, in regards to wearing the lilac perfume.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-16-2019 at 12:07 PM.