GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Epilogue...

A month later...

Tharak and Lilly discovered the properties of the relic...how it worked. How it fully worked...the magic itself was not directly linked to high elf culture. It was from another source all together, Tharak and Lilly analyzed the source of it...the information was troubling. But they were able to fashion a defense against the weapon. In a short time, Tharak and Lilly manufacture the bracelets they would all wear that would contain the relics themselves in them. It was a simple enough procedure for their two brilliant minds. By that point, the followers of N'Jal all wore the device that Tharak and Lilly made.

Tharak looked at his father, explaining how it worked. "It enhances pain...all at once. That's the reason it knocks people out. You are trained to handle pain different than most...but even with that advantage...it still could affect you. I was wrong on one matter...the cult itself is not high elf...it is from something else in Eluriand. They can no longer hurt us now." Tharak said to his father.

To test the device that his son and Lilly had manufactured for him, Nosdyn activated it to it's highest level. He closed his eyes for a moment. The pain was intense...but as his son had promised it did not knock him out anymore. It had a different sort of effect on him...one they were all not prepared for. Nosdyn...became accustomed to the pain. He began to enjoy it. "This thing...will always hurt us...but we can develop our resistances to it." Nosdyn said at that point. "She can no longer hurt us."

N'Jal was present, as she always would be. She observed father and son. Then, the sign she noticed that one day. These two proud demons...would serve her far more profoundly than any other race on Althanas ever could. It was always as it had meant to be...

Nosdyn looked at N'Jal. "We must prepare for the final confrontation. It must not take place in Ettermire itself." He said displaying his profound knowledge of military tactics. "Going directly to Ettermire would be a tactical disadvantage."

N'Jal nodded. "I will scrye and put scouts on her. We will find a suitable location for the final battle to take place." N'Jal observed father and son...how far they've grown...

-End-

(This time I DO have one small spoil request)

Aegis Bracelet of Defense-Tharak and Lilly have fashioned for N'Jal and her followers a bracelet, with the markings of N'Jal on it. Nosdyn and Tharak both wear such bracelets, with the relic from Eluriand built into it. The bracelet, augments pain ten-fold. The purpose of this bracelet is to develop the resistance of pain for the wearer. It will not make the wearer IMMUNE to pain..but able to function through it. For Nosdyn directly, it has had an interesting side effect...it has started to make Nosdyn enjoy pain on an almost masochistic level. (Will be part of an ability set I'm going for at level 6+ but for now I would like this item as a spoil, thank you.)
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 03:55 PM.