Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    N'Jal sat on top of her champion's lap at that point...as they had shared the same bed so many nights since that time. N'Jal placed both of her hands on the side of her champion's face. "Look at me, Nosdyn. Do you...do you remember that night you first came here to join my fold?"

Nosdyn nodded. "It was the greatest choice I ever made."

"Do you remember what I asked of you that night? The commitment you made to me?" N'Jal looked deeply into her champion's eyes, seeing deeply of the things he was struggling with.

"You accepted a lowly exiled demon that night. I swore to you that night I will do everything you ever asked of me." Nosdyn said to her, with the simple and honest way of speaking his feelings he'd always had such trouble doing. Two women of Ettermire, he gave his feelings freely to...both abandoned him but the second one was for far more selfish reasons. He meant what he told her that night, he belonged to her and would do anything for her.

"You have more honour than any man I have ever known Nosdyn son of Tharak. It has been my honour as well to walk alongside you and learn everything you have taught me so far, I have also learned from you." She said that and meant it. "I am going to ask you once more...love me again tonight my champion as you have so freely in the past. I want to help you face whatever challenges you."

It was then...Nosdyn realized something. He told her himself what he realized. "I see you now, my master. I see so clearly what has been in front of me this entire time. Mortals tend to think of my people and you and your followers as evil. I have learned something else in the entire time I have walked by your side. The truth is not simple. You're a rebel. You fight for your own causes, for what you believe in. That night you took in a lowly demon who was rejected by Ettermire herself. You gave me a purpose, a home. I have served you this entire time without ever doubting you once. Whatever you need, you ask of me my master. I will do as you ask, always."

"Make love to me like you did that first night, like you've always done." She said so simply and so plainly.

Nosdyn cried before his goddess. She'd always seen something in the exile...something only she saw...that not even Xyllea or Illsandra herself saw. There was more in Nosdyn, more depth of character than he would ever easily reveal.

He placed his hand on the side of her face gently. "I am yours always. When the time comes and if I fall in battle you can work your magic of death itself on me each and every time. I give myself freely to you."

And they kissed deeply, and would make love to one another the entire night. Nosdyn saw her as she was not as a cold, heartless and evil bitch...Xyllea had been that. N'Jal was something else...there was a rebel in her heart. He was prepared to die for her cause at any point.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-27-2019 at 04:21 PM.