Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn made love to Xelldra that night, for many hours. Thoughts passed through his mind as that happened, he remembered Illsandra and Xyllea in those moments, when they had loved him as deeply as Xelldra did by that point. The memories were fond of the two of them at that point, he carried no malice in his heart towards Xyllea anymore. She was at peace. N'Jal heself had seen to that. He kissed his woman softly, very gently feeling the warmth he had given to her own body. It had taken time, but he'd elevated their physical structure. The one's he'd made love to since that first night on N'Jal's orders. He kissed her deeply and lovingly, giving himself freely to her.

Nosdyn held her close to him after that round of love making. He felt peace in his heart. He kissed the top of her head gently, she was awake at that point looking up at him. "You chose me so long ago." Nosdyn said to her quietly.

She nodded. "Yes. I am glad that I have also walked by your side this entire time." Xelldra paused a moment. "Are you still afraid?" She asked.

Nosdyn shook his head. "No. It was my old age, I was afraid of becoming useless and losing my purpose in N'Jal's fold." Nosdyn pulled her very close to him. "I am glad you have chosen me." The old demon said.

She nodded. "The dreaming state you've told me about...I think I know what it is." She told him quietly.

Nosdyn looked at her. "What have you discovered?" He asked.

"Was a suspicion at first, but for some reason you are connected to the land of Phantaria. Entities come in and of your mind because of this. May be worth looking into a way to shield yourself from this." Xelldra said calmly.

Nosdyn thought about what he was hearing. "I kind of like the dreaming state, besides...sometimes enemies contact me there too. I can learn from that place, it's not so bad." He kissed her deeply. "But the other aspect is worth investigating, the connection to Phantaria, land of doors." Nosdyn said calmly to her.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-09-2019 at 09:44 PM.