GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A century later...

Nosdyn awoke.

He was deep underground in a cave. Fitting. This is a cave for or a tomb...can't really tell the difference. He'd been cut off from N'Jal's forces long since prior when he first entered the coma like state. He had a splitting head ache. Thankfully, he was built to survive extreme traumas and extreme situations. It was his one blessing as a blue skinned orc. He looked around the cavern and noticed that his weapons were placed ahead of him.

He retrieved them a moment later. There was a presence he felt ahead, he narrowed his eyes. He noticed the robed Human woman

She turned towards him slowly. "You're finally awake." She said calmly. "I had to bring you to safety N'Jal's servants prowl this area."

Nosdyn blinked he couldn't understand the language that the woman spoke, it was not common tongue.

"Forgive me, you must have been asleep a very long time." She said in the perfect common tongue.

At that point, Nosdyn could understand her. "Where are we?"

"We're in a cave in the wilds of Alerar. By my reckoning you've been asleep a very long time. At least one hundred years." She said to Nosdyn. "N'Jal put you under a curse."

Nosdyn listened to the situation at hand. A century has passed, all my friends. Gone. He sighed.

"Nod if you understand what I am telling you." She commanded.

Nosdyn nodded.

He was alone once more.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-17-2021 at 01:59 PM.