Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A short while later, Nosdyn listened to the woman's offer.

In the past...he was usually the one making such offers but his mind noticed how interesting this situation was.

She gave him a choice he would help her cause or die like a dog. Nosdyn thought about what was stated...he wasn't sure why at that point. But he ended up accepting her offer. "I will help you." Nosdyn said with confidence.

"That is one less detail to worry about then." The woman said calmly. "I've prepared this small cave for you. As for your attire I took the liberty to give you new attire, your N'Jal marks have been destroyed. What I could have anyway...remember what I said normally you and your ilk are just killed." She explained.

"But you're afraid of me." Nosdyn said grimly.

"Yes. I am curious of your skill level and there is what I said earlier. You are somehow able to sever N'Jal's influence. I need to know how you do this thing with such ease." She said calmly.

"I can show you." Nosdyn said calmly.

A short time later...

"Interesting..." She began. "You are able to do it with something in your blood." She licked her lips at that point.

Nosdyn noticed that but said nothing. "Correct. So what happens now?" He asked.

"Most don't get a second chance Nosdyn. You start over, lead a clean life. Use this camp as your base. I am assigned to you and I will stay with you until the remainder of your days."

She had no idea of the nature of Nosdyn's power set.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-14-2020 at 07:08 AM.