He was haunted by ghosts....but felt more at peace than he had in a very long time.

He awoke that day normally, like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulder and he kissed his wife's forehead.

He stepped outside of the chamber at the building they were staying at, during Llukai Lancaster's time in the Ettermire military...the boy made contacts and allies. They'd been able to rebuild the one of the old abandoned ghetto style houses of Etteremire into their personal base. They would be left alone.

Illsandra...Xyllea...ghosts of the past. The undead priestess who he'd met in Corone he also remembered.

Llukai was standing there with his woman looking at Nosdyn. Somehow, Llukai knew when Nosdyn would stir and awaken...

The two old friends nodded at one another. "Walk with me." Nosdyn said. He'd put on clothing before he left the chamber that he shared with Xelldra.

Llukai did so. "My father...I think about him a lot lately now."

"You look like him now, boy." Nosdyn said to Lancaster's son. "You have that same ferocity and intellect he had."

"When you first came to Ettermire...you took in me and my friends. Nobody else gave a shit about us." Lancaster's son frowned a moment.

Nosdyn walked over to the boy and placed his large hand on his shoulder. "Don't cling to the past as I once did...learn form it. Learn from past mistakes and past failures. It took me a contract with N'Jal to learn to be at peace with myself." Nosdyn said to Lancaster's son.

Llukai nodded. "Thank you instructor." The boy said carefully. "What's the plan for today?"

"No plan." Nosdyn suddenly said. "We go where ever the ebb of changes takes us. " He said to Llukai. He felt different those days...he no longer saw a group of N'Jal's followers even in himself...he saw a group of freed rebels, outcasts and exiles.

He walked over towards the chamber that his son, Tharak had set up his lab with his companion, Lilly. They were always there working on various projects with the students who were freed from N'Jal. He looked at his son. Tharak turned away from the lessons he was teaching his students and saw his father. The two nodded with profound respect to one another...

Later today we will talk... Nosdyn said the eyes said all. He smiled at his son and nodded once more, before he walked off with Llukai Lancaster.

Ettermire felt different...when he first arrived there the city itself was always at war against itself and against the exiled demon but that time there was a difference. He felt the vibration in the air, it was a city at peace with itself. Demon at peace with his own war.

Nosdyn found himself at the park where him and Xyllea used to train Llukai and his friends. Nosdyn looked at the park, where it all began.

Llukai understood what had guided the two of them there. "Instructor...we are here once more."

Nosdyn looked at his greatest student and nodded to him. "We are going to teach them more. There is a job that needs doing. A fuck left to give to these kids who don't have anything."

"The children of Ettermire." Llukai saw that Nosdyn was already taking off his vest and placing it in his pack.

Nosdyn looked at the orphaned sons and daughters of Ettermire. There was a circle there, a promise that needed to be fulfilled. Xyllea...Illsandra...I have not forgotten my promise to you both. They will be trained.

Nosdyn walked over to the kids. "You are not lost." Nosdyn suddenly said to them.

Llukai stood there, watching Nosdyn and his way of speaking..his mannerisms. Father...you two have made a man out of me. I am not a stupid boy from the slums anymore...