Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    The dark elf shouted in rage as she approached Hanuh in a sprint. Hanuh completely plucked the lid off of the bottle as she lifted the water. She splashed some of liquid all over the elf, who just stopped in dumb surprise. She looked at Hanuh with wide, questioning eyes as Hanuh unleashed her secret weapon.

A gift from her mother. Extending her hand, Hanuh cooled the temperature of the water on the woman's frame. The woman was suddenly encased in thin, yet bitterly cold, ice. As she looked up in shock, Hanuh pulled down her hood to reveal her elvish heritage. She tossed her staff away, clenching the hand into a fist. She poured the rest of the water onto her hand, rapidly freezing it at she fell. Then, she raised the ice enhanced fist and landed a solid punch on the woman's face. As she fell back, she looked up at the blond, dark girl with fear in her eyes. "Ma-magic... high elf..."

Hanuh looked down at her with a scowl, her eyes tinted in an icy glow. "Leave me alone."

Hanuh bent down, picking up the knife that her opponent dropped to add insult to injury as the dark elf struggled to scratch the ice off of her numb skin, she took it. Then she turned around, dropping the empty canister as she picked up her staff. He placed to knife in one of the pockets of her bags as she stepped over the defeated bodies of those minions. As she made way for the exist, she could hear the rapid working of limbs trying to stand up. Hanuh stopped, without turning around. "I can control fire too."

They stopped, dead in their tracks, as Hanuh left without any opposition.

As Hanuh left, she found her desire to leave this place thicken. Now that the secrets were out, she would be opposed by many of these people. She managed to scare the thugs by this gamble, but she knew many other people with higher power would outright oppose her as rumors ran around. Her eyes returned to their natural color as Hanuh subconsciously started jogging through these streets. She needed to get out.

Yet, another question still tugged at her mind. Was she strong enough to actually face him? She relied on pure gambling, a non-lethal gamble, to get out of being robbed. If meager thugs were enough to pose a threat, how would trained assassins and skilled warriors fare against her weakened state. Did she come here too soon?
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 02-27-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.