Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Welcome back to Althanas! I'm glad you stopped by our cozy little nook! Like myself, many of us have been slammed in one way or another by that damn plague sweeping the world. Either we have a ton of new time we don't usually have due to it to write, or others are being slammed working 12-20 hour days with no time to even take a leak.

There are plenty of members around writing or checking in (either looking in on Althanas, logging in, or logging in on what I call 'ghost mode' where you can't see them) here looking for someone to write with. Some people would rather do collaborative threads rather than solo stuff, so you'll have plenty of people to write with if desired. There's active closed threads people are already writing, open threads to join in on, or you could start your own stuff. There's activity going on and there will probably be a boost too depending on how this plague affects people.

I would definitely write with you in the near future. I haven't written much of anything since moving to this newer character and I've been looking for a writing partner for something.

A 2014er here. Lol
    Last edited by Tyr; 03-19-2020 at 09:26 PM.