Felicity had blacked out during the fight with Rehtul, being unable to remember past chasing him through the dank fungal forest. Most likely, her powers has activated full blast. She frequently had memory lapses because of her more powerful nuclear surges.

Upon waking up, Felicity had wasted no time in asking to see Rehtul Orlouge. She still needed to talk with him, still needed to catch up. In her hands, she carried an old accessory, the mirror he gave her.

Once the monk had entered the room, followed by Felicity, she witnessed Rehtul rant about his concerns over her. She struggled as he spoke, remaining still like a statue. Eventually, the monk bluntly stated that Felicity was in the room, causing Rehtul to turn beat red. As his eyes dilated, Felicity felt a rush of amusement over his embarrassment. Despite the serious mood in the room, Felicity laughed.

It carried on for several moments. As she laughed, she clenched her mirror close to her chest. She shifted her weight, causing the floorboards to moan. Eventually, Felicity lifted a hand and wiped the tears from her eyes. She steadily stopped laughing, his words still ringing in her ears.

The monk had existed the room during Felicity's fit of laughter, leaving her alone with Orlouge. Felicity looked down to the ground, truth and fear causing her to frown.

"Yeah," She said solemnly, "I know."

Felicity walked from the doorway to the cheap, small end table next to Rehtul's bed. She gently placed the mirror down, her hand shaking just a bit. "My powers were an experiment from the start. Wasn't until years after I got them that I realized how shady it all was."

She took a step back, fidgeting with her hands. "I still don't know why the doctor created the Serum, what his true intentions were. These powers are unstable, clearly. I could go into all kinds of details if you'd want..."

Trying to figure out the words to say next, Felicity brushed her loose hair behind her ears. Her outfit was clean, untorn. Yet, she let her hair down and the outfit was put on more... sloppily. She had been healed by the monks, but only physically. Mentally, she was quite worn.

She looked up at the stone walls, avoiding eye contact. "I'm a general in the Brotherhood of Castigars. Will this give me unwanted attention? Will someone hunt me; try to experiment on me? I don't know. But, it's a fear. I have a feeling I was recruited into the Brotherhood because of my power."

Felicity shook her head, "And I still can't control it. If I give myself a paper cut it'll accidently turn on. Rehtul, this thing is incredible in a fight, but everywhere else?" Felicity placed her palm on her forehead, "I hate it..."

She hated it. She hated her power. She hated the deception and half truths that led to that fateful injection. She hated the risks and uncertainty. She hated the lack of control. She hated the fears of being taken advantage of. She hated it, hated it, hated it. She burned inside.

Clenching her fist, Felicity scowled. "Of course, it's a part of me now. Bound in my genes. I have to live with this monster now."

She gritted her teeth. She needed to... punch something. Release the stress.

She turned and slammed her fist into the wall, cracking the stone as she unleashed a pained, frustrated hiss. "I hate it!"