Ice Ice Baby

EXP: 22,697, Level: 6
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next Level: 4,303
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,303

GP

Name
    Rehtul Orlouge
    Rehtul listened and nodded through most of what she said. When her eyes lit up, however, he found himself unable to move, even so much as a movement of his eyes. He had rarely seen anyone talk of another with so much zeal, at least not since the disbandment of the Knights. When she finished, he had to tear his eyes away and stare for a moment at an empty space on the wall.

"Alchemists..." he latched onto one of the first things she said as he tried to order his thoughts about how she talked about this Osiris fellow.

"Alchemists can easily fall into shady activity... they know the most of potions and poisons, after all. They tend to ask whether they can do something rather than if they should..." He was talking more to himself than to her, fighting to put disparate thoughts together into a coherent line of thought.

Rehtul drew a line with his finger in the air. A shimmering mist formed in the air, drawn from the moisture in the air.

"You've actually found someone you want to follow, with all your heart, someone to protect," he chuckled, though there was a slight tinge of remorse in his voice.

"I'm actually quite happy for you. It's something everyone needs, a cause to fight for." As the last few words left his mouth, Rehtul tensed up visibly, and the hair on the back of his neck began to stand on end as his eyes dilated and the temperature in the room dropped noticably.

"I have my own goal, though I doubt it's as... commendable as yours," he said, his voice little more than a growling whisper. He clenched a fist and forced himself to calm down.

"Still, I'd like to meet this man, if possible."
    Last edited by Rehtul Orlouge; 01-10-2021 at 09:43 PM.