Quote Originally Posted by Aurelianus Drak'shal View Post
If you can extend it, cutter, it'd be appreciated. I'm in the same boat as Tyr.

Would love to shake the rust off and get my hands into some new people, but I'm locked down at someone else's place so need to see if I can get stuff in order first.

Also, to clarify, do we get to choose the actual setup of the arena we pick? For example, the Celestial Rings - do we get to run with the name and design the place from that?
Fantastic. I've transferred Aure's level 6 profile from Oldthanas and added your EXP, so consider yourself approved and added to the tourney roster!

All that's left to do is select an arena. Let me know what you want. The arena name has a hidden, pre-set description, so you are somewhat gambling on what you get with the name. But that's part of the fun!

Extending the registration deadline would be great, Shin. Thanks for all of this.
Hey. I've dealt with your re-incarnation, and you were agonisingly close to level 2 (96 EXP!) but you've not levelled up. You can consider yourself approved at level 1 and I've entered you in the tournament, so please pick an arena.

Everyone else: registration is open until I wake up tomorrow.

That's likely to be 8am colonialist pig time.