Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The moment the words departed Philomel's lips, Felicity swung around to face her. Scowling, eyes filled with venom, she threw her arms as she screamed and shouted.

"So what! Love one child and abandon the other? No! That makes it even worse! You call yourself a mother?"

A heavy stomp slammed into the ground, causing it to squish under Felicity's tremendous strength. Throwing her weight around, Felicity's face grew from red to redder as she spat in repugnance.

"How on the Thayne's green earth do you think loving one and abandoning the other is okay! Your poor son will live his entire life wondering why he wasn't deserving of his own mother's affection!" Oh, yes. Felicity had seen through her magic sense that this was indeed a boy. A precious boy who needed protected and loved. If not by Philomel, then by herself. Felicity had stayed around Leoric and Kylie long enough to see the young girl well and taken care of before she set off to Whitevale. Felicity was starting to wonder if she was destined to be the babysitter of Althanas. Yet, if it prevented children from going through the same abuse she had gone through, she was willing to bear it. Right now, however, Felicity flung accusations like she flung her body weight. "How dare you! You rotten, selfish person who sleeps around for kicks! What is wrong with you! Leaving your child, like my mother left me!"

Tears started to flood her eyes. How could she not go to her own past? Her visions of rolling grasslands was distorted as she felt salty teardrops slip down her cheeks and upon her lips.

"Because what! What did I do to be deserted! Sure, I wasn't conceived in love, but it wasn't even my fault! And it's not your son's fault either! He's innocent! And he needs his mother! Like I needed mine when the entire world hated me! She just hated me alongside with it!"

Taking a step back, trying to keep herself from grappling the faun she felt such anger towards, Felicity's hands vibrated in tension. Felicity's feet pounded against the soft earth below. She had no idea how to put this pain into any other words. All the pain was twisted into bitterness and resentment as she glared at the faun with a face contorted in anguish, sorrow, and deep heated hatred. "You disgust me, Philomel!"

With that said, the empty winds of Corone's countryside tried to fill the silence with soothing sounds. They failed miserably.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-25-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.