So, I'm probably the only one who is going to ask this, because I like fiddling around with designs on posts and stuff.

But I've tried numerous times on the old and new forums to do the following, and just can't seem to get it.

Wrap Text
I want to be able to wrap text around an image, on other sites this is generally just a matter of aligning the image bbc code ot the left or right, but it doesn't work here, I've tried a few different ways but just can't seem to get it right.

Image retaining its size in tables
So if I have a table, regardless of how many rows/columns in it etc. it does not retain its right size, it seems to down scale all the time, for reference, look at the profile on this account, which is a WIP as I try to figure some things out. The eye image in abilities; is meant to be 80x80 pixels, and whilst I am editing the post, it looks fine, but the moment I click enter/submit. It seems to go teeny tiny?

Any idea how to rectify these? Or any tips?

Without going backend and adding a bunch of stuff, since this is me just wanting to aesthetically improve profiles and that's not exactly a high priority thing.

-Amari/Ayaka/Zavine/Eteri/Aynur