I like everything stated in here except for one thing... The level deciding the ability to purchase higher tier equipment from the bazaar. I understand it in a way, in every normal video game, you have to level up to use better equipment, but in a setting such as Althanas, I don 't know if I can see this working. It takes forever to get to level 5, took me two years of writing threads very often to get there, and if a level 5 can only get a mid tier equipment, then it kinda does the same damage as limiting abilities with the current TPL system. This can very much render the bazaar effectively useless, as most players I have seen tend to save up after multiple threads to buy a high end item, rather than buying multiple low end items. Heck even Shadow's bow, which is his signature thing, (yes it was won through a thread, but that's not the point here) would be unobtainable to anyone under level 10, maybe even higher, because of how rare and powerful it is, and yet when I am in a battle thread, it doesn't give me an insane boost in how much damage I can do, because he still has to be accurate with it.

We rarely see characters get above level 10, with the amount of time and writing it takes to get to that level, most people fall off the site or burn out before they reach that (which I hope changes obviously, but let's be realistic, its not very common). Making weapons that someone would have been able to get by level 5 based off the gp saved up impossible to get until they are a higher level would certainly dissuade people from playing, especially if they wanted it for their character's story, but can't have it because their level.

Other than that, I like where you are taking things. Keep up the good work.