In the past several minutes Azza had interacted with more people than the several hours she had spent eating and wandering around the ballroom proper. The woman who nearly crashed into her and the ‘dragon’ was saying her apologies to then try and run off again. It was true that Azza did recognize the ‘dragon’s’ face, but she didn’t exactly want to be left alone with him either. “Wait! They’re locking everything down. What’s the rush?”

The sudden question gave the fiery-haired woman a second to pause as her sight darted back and forth between Azza and the ballroom. Figuring she had a few seconds she answered, “My mentor came here for business, and I wanted to keep him safe. So, I came. And I regret every second of it."

“Oh, me too! Well, my mentor dragged me here and then disappeared - apparently she was going to meet the lord in his room, but I don’t think that’s happening now.”

Off to the side her ‘masked’ savior just looked at the obviously agitated woman and Azza with what felt like exasperation in its purest form. “You’re really light-hearted about all this aren’t you? Did no one at this party attend on their own initiative?"

Just as Azza was about to respond another voice called out; one that Azza could have sworn she had heard before years ago. "Oi, Felicity! What're you doing here?" Oh, so that was her name?

Whatever was happening in the mansion right now Azza felt that she was probably better off not experiencing it especially with the numerous Sway agents and guards now arriving on scene. “Well, it’s been grand and all, but I guess like Felicity I should probably find my mentor too.” Grinning at the ‘dragon’ she offered, “And uh, I guess good luck with your mission.” With that and a small wave Azza excused herself to head towards the nearby walls as quietly as she could, but by Coil’s Breath she couldn’t remember snow sounding this crunchy.

Azza had only jumped up onto the wall to begin ‘climbing’ before she felt a hand grab her ankle and yank her back. She yelped as she fell onto someone just as a group of guards rounded the corner. A quick twist of her body and head later and she caught sight of a very familiar mask again. “Oh you wanted to come too?”