Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Yo guys thanks so much for the help. the specific issue I was having was I was getting logged off the site periodically not sure if it was a cookies thing or not.

Just so yall know I've used all of the suggested fixes on my end. Thanks for whatever you did on your end Tony if the issue persists I'll make a note of it. But yeah I'll make sure to reset the cookies on my browser one more time (Just to play it safe) I appreciate this once more guys.

If I ever encounter any on side issues again I'll let you guys know. Once again, I'm on a HP Laptop, using Google Chrome, Windows 11. I'm making sure I provide that information if that matters for tech resolutions. Once again thanks so much. Tony add me again on Discord and we can chat it up on there. That goes to any of you cats who want to add me too.

I'll update if the issue persists but hopefully it stops from here on out, once again thanks all.

~Pav

Edit-One more point I wanna add. I think Tyr was also pointing this out doods, but the Home Page of the site is really really borked atm. Might wanna take a look at that Tony. I appreciate the help that you've all done for me. I'll make sure if anything else happens I will make a notice of this for trouble shooting purposes. I'm making sure I help out cause I want to see Alth around ten years, twenty years from now. Keep up the great work all.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-13-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hi Nosdyn, thanks for the heads up and help.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Yah Ailsa it's not a problem at all.

Just something I noticed that was frequently happening. Though it has calmed down considerably now.

My log in sessions stay intact as normally now and that's I think thanks to whatever Tony did on the back end.

Preciate the assist guys stay safe and awesome.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Status update.

Just so yall know the update that Shin/Chris did this week went off great. But now I'm still having log in session issues. I get periodically logged out not sure why that's still going on.

But so yall know the home page is no longer borked up on my end.

I'm going to try to reset the cookies once more on my end. I'm using Windows 11 (I have been since beta by the way if that helps at all) I use Google Chrome and I refuse to use Edge. But I'm willing to for testing purposes.

I think the log in session has to be looked at to resolve this issue. From my knowledge of Vbulletin I THINK the "remember me" option is bugged out for some reason. I AM going to try something else though and let you guys know how that goes.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Thanks for the heads up, boss. I'll look it over.

He's alright, our Gum

EXP: 24,290, Level: 6
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 2,710
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,710

GP

Name
    Gum do Mugu
    Race
    Dheathain Human

View Profile
    http doesn't automatically redirect to https. idk if that's related to pav's issue or not (it might be), but it's also an independent issue of its own.
    terrrrrible.jpg

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Guys. I been testing Alth completely on Opera browser and Opera holds up.

I am extremely hesitant to switch to Edge because I think it sucks personally and it doesn't run Alth very well anyway.

I use Chrome and Opera in tandem so that has been working out for me very well.

For browsing Althanas for example I recommend you guys switch to Opera browser if yall have that option to do so! Chrome is buggy for running certain sites notoriously and has crashed on my laptop more than once when I was running windows 10. I personally dislike Windows 10 but that is a separate issue. I switched to 11 soon as I could and it's worked out just fine for me. Either way folks, try to experiment with browsers.

Gum, on Chrome make sure your java options are all enabled.

I noticed I was having that http issue too. It was not displaying the correct security protocol on my end and totally saying the site was not safe which is a load of bull. Anyway guys, try to use Opera or some other browser and see where Alth works best for yall!!!

He's alright, our Gum

EXP: 24,290, Level: 6
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 2,710
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,710

GP

Name
    Gum do Mugu
    Race
    Dheathain Human

View Profile
    nah the site owner can set http to https redirect. you can do it in .htaccess or other ways depending on what your website is or how it's setup or who it's setup with or whatever.
    terrrrrible.jpg

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Akerfeldt Krigsherre
    This redirect shit is annoying me Shin. Use your techno magic and sort it lad.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Hey all update time-

Okay guys. I'm a little bit tech savvy but I'm not on staff or anything like this.

Gum-what I'm saying is because I enabled java script google chrome now thinks the site is a threat. I don't have an option to edit the https stuff manually that has to be something that Shin needs to sort with the site's https protocol Got nothing to do with our end bro.

Akerfeld-From my thorough investigations the bug seems to be native to Google Chrome specifically. Try to reset your site cookies asap. Chris recently (And did a hell of a good job I might add too) did a huge back end update of the site that cleared up all the issues I was having on Chrome and made the home page start working as intended too! But yeah Aker I suggest you delete the site's cookies like that and try to reload the page after. MAKE sure you have java option settings enabled on Chrome. That goes for everyone.

Also guys if you guys are in a situation where y'all can experiment with browsers...TRY Opera Browser. It is a very strong option for just normal web browsing and doing things like listening to music/etc. But yeah for you guys who are having trouble with Chrome try Opera. It's far more stable than Chrome is. And uses up a lot less system resources too!

But yeah guys if I find out more I'll add more.