Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 4,988
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,988

GP

Name
    Tobias Ebericht Stalt
    Race
    Human, Dehlosian
    Autumn wind nipped at his heels as the traveller hurried through the storm. Dark clouds clawed out hungrily over the land and the rumble of thunder played a macabre beat overhead. The town was crawling with life, as ever; despite the downpour, two drunks still threw fists at each other and slurred insults. A crowd of onlookers huddled beneath ruined newspapers and chanted incoherently.

Baker's street was a rough and tumble part of town, but it had heart. He passed it frequently when he visited, if only for the familiarity. One timid lass at the edge of the crowd noticed as he passed, and she waved vividly. Tobias offered her a toothy grin in return.

"Back in town again, Stalt?" she asked as she matched his pace. "Business or pleasure?"

He guffawed. "Pleasure, as always," he joked. "Have you been waiting long, Colette?"

The blonde woman pulled her hand away from him quickly and shook it off, as though he had germs. Her face was coy. "I'm not some young virgin barmaid from up the Promenade," she lowered her voice, "but come see me after the kids go to sleep, and we might be able to negotiate something."

He sighed aloud. "'fraid I cant, ma'am," he replied, one hand clutching his chest. "I've a meeting at the Sword and Staff, and the job's none too shabby." Water dripped down his hood as he matched her fierce gaze, and she let out a groan of frustration.

"Not the first time a good looking fella's left me all wet an' alone," she waved a hand. "Go on, then. Go get your money! I hope it keeps your cock good company!"

"Oh," Stalt nodded assuredly as he turned and waved goodbye. "It will. It certainly will." She disappeared as he passed the courthouse on main, and the dirt road became intricately lain stonework. The Adventuerer peered across the plaza to one of the more quaint facilities, a run-down tavern know famously as "the Sword and Staff."

He pushed through the door and a small bell rang. The sound of a thousand voices assailed him at once, but one louder than all the rest. "Good afternoon!" The green haired girl greeted emphatically, "thank you for your visit! What can I get you to drink?"

Tobias frowned as he pulled his hood down, and messy brown hair fell around his ears. "I'll have a brown ale" he replied. "You can keep them coming."
    Last edited by Tobias Stalt; 09-15-2017 at 12:10 PM.