Moments later, the door opened, an in stepped Ven, soaked head to toe with mud covering most of his person. While most people would have probably been upset to be covered in mud, Ven was delighted. Not long before, Ven joined in a mud throwing fight (the rainy weather equivalent of snowball fights) that happened to be going on with some of thekids in town.

Not wanting to miss out on fun, he joined, and the reult was obvious. Of course, when the storm realy started to pick up, the fight ended, andVen himself was forced to seek shelter. It was justcoincidence that the Sword and the Staff was the closest place.

Glancing around, Ven made note of the patrons of the establishment, then made a beeline to the barkeep.

"Hello there, I'm Ven. Do you have a towel I can use? I'm a bit of a mess?"

The barkeep raised an eybrow. "A mess? You look like you were practically rolling in the mud!"

Ven chuckled. "That's a funny story actually, and not entirely wrong, but I can tell that later. Towel?"

"It will cost you."

"Fair enough."

They then went off to grap something for Ven to use, and Ven took a seat, passively listening to the noises of the tavern.