Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    NAME FENN, the boy scribbled amicably the faun’s way. He had decided that he liked this lady. “Bitch-tits” was an interesting insult, and he had taken mental note of it just in case the opportunity arose to use it himself. Every so often, he'd shoot a nervous stare back at Amari, along with a quick flick of his tongue. Nyehh! It was a relief to be away from her. Better yet, knowing that Vince was keeping an eye on the situation helped him relax even more.

...he probably needed to talk with him later though. Maybe.

There was a funny little fox that kept sniffing at him intently. From the familiar way the busty faun-lady interacted with it, the sharp vulpine must have belonged to her. Fenn watched it, his ears twitching curiously -- the fox’s eyes scrutinized him in an intelligent, almost-human fashion. It made him think of Daugi. Though, no fox was half so terrifying as the still-slumbering direwolf appeared to the outside eye. Fenn grinned. The fox got a couple frosty pat-pats atop its head-

And now someone else was being reprimanded for trying to steal him away. Hot potato, hot potato. Why… did all these people want him? The boy sighed and dropped his head to the tabletop, which spread forth a halo of frost. He glanced aside at the new person.

Huh. They were kind of... interesting.

Upon being called out by Phi, Fennapper-in-the-waiting stopped and stood stalk still, blinking at him with four amber eyes. Were those vines peeking out of her clothes? For a moment, the boy’s solid green irises lit up, a couple fluffy snowflakes poofing into existence around him as he wondered if this was another fae peering back at him. If not, she must be something more interesting still!

Shyly, he raised a hand and gave her a fluttering wave of his fingers. Hello!
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-08-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".