Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,089

GP

Name
    Taka

The Third Day, Reprise

Rated Aure: Sexual scenes and implied Necrophilia, violence

He had slept with a corpse.

He wasn't sure when, or quite how she had died, but Taka was sure that he hadn't cared at the time. The naked forms of him, a woman he recognized as the one he had questioned killing only two days ago, and the succubus were the only things that had occupied his bed. He closed his eyes as he tried to make sense of the night before.

“Oh, don't do that. It's better when you don't dwell on it…” of course the Succubus was awake. Her busty form stretching in a moderately seductive way as her hands gently went to his shoulders, “You did well. Very well, I think mistress will be happy with the results my little Ronin…If not...then you certainly made me happy.” She added with a purr.

“I am not ‘your’ Ronin,” He hissed as he recovered his clothing and dressed himself. His back still ached, the wounds on it having been washed clean by the succubus. Still he cleared his mind, finding his center when he spoke, “She was offered her freedom wasn't she?”

“Does it matter?” the question was coy. It irritated Taka who was trying to make sense in the cold cabin that reeked of sex and sweat. He saw the water on the other side, freezing cold, and stained black with his blood, he sat heavily in the chair he had seen Amari sit in not hours before.

Irritation crept into his voice, ”It does to me.”

Advencia looked at him briefly before she spoke, “You are too wound up Ronin. It’s the past, what does it matter? She's dead, and she isn't your concern anymore. Relax, if you just stop worrying about it I promise this isn't as big an issue as you make it out to be. Besides Ta-ka-kun, you certainly were not concerned with her well being when you fucked her last night. At least twice…”

He felt a cold rage overwhelm him as he grasped about, looking for something to throw at the Succubus when he closed his eyes and sighed. He glowered at her and spoke, “Must you always be so crass?”

“Oh Taka, if this is crass, you have far to go. It's too bad you don't have as long to do it,” She shifted, crawling up to him, she looped her warm hands around his shoulders and began to massage them. “If you put this all behind you I promise we can have a quickie before Scarlet comes, maybe if we are still going she'll join us? Nice morning exercise for her Ronin…”
    Last edited by TaintedBushido; 09-04-2017 at 03:53 AM.