Newcomer

EXP: 12,400, Level: 4
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 1,600
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,600

GP

Name
    MetalDrago
    A low gutteral sound that could only be a growl or chuckle issues between the parched lips of the creature as he flexed his wings. The girl was clearly a lot more courageous than most who had been brought here to keep him sealed away. He shook his head as the girl looked up at him.

"Human, if I had intended you harm or thought you could even hope to harm me, you wouldn't be standing there right now," he growled. Whether she was scared and just blurting out whatever came to mind or just another arrogant piece of trash needing to be put in their place, he didn't particularly care.

"Besides, you're not one of my targets. The only people I intend to kill are those N'Jalian Cultists and the Unholy Bitch herself!" his statement slowly rose into a roar as he lashed out with a ferocious punch at the wall, cracking it a good three meters up and causing a bit of snow to fall from the opening above.

A sigh issued forth as he turned back toward the cave system. He could have climbed out with his claws, even with the girl on his back, but he did not think she would do so well being in contact with an undead in such a way. Besides...

"I have to find my swords," he said. "Come with me if you want to get out of here, or climb back up the way you fell in. Your choice."
    Last edited by Rehtul Orlouge; 08-17-2021 at 07:29 PM.