Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    They kiss for a long moment. She knew her lord was angry. "The past bothered you again didn't it?" She asks. She knew her lord, she knew what made him tick how he operated.

"Too many ghosts and skeletons in my closet." He says as he holds her close. "I just want this done right. On our own, entirely of our own skill set." He explains calmly to them. He holds her close trying to calm down. At that point he noticed his son walked up to him.

"Father." He says calmly.

Nosdyn nods. He thanked his son for coming to spend time with them. "I am certain the work was done well." Nosdyn said to them. He was invigorated by the recent events with the nobles from Xaliel. "We might have company after this very soon." He explains calmly. He looks at his wife. "It was Llukai Lancaster those thoughts surfaced this time." He explains to her.

"The past is returning to hurt us." She explains. "I am worried for you my lord." She hugs her husband. The proud demon was suffering internally and fighting a battle within his heart and soul.

He holds her close. "Come. Let's go home for now." He says. He thanks Tharak once more, and they head back to their tower.

"Let's just rest today before the storm comes my lord." Xelldra said carefully and he agreed.

They would take needed time to relax...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 10-27-2021 at 08:27 AM.