Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 3,969
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,969

GP

Name
    Robert Bertrand

Althygames: The return

"Citizen!"

The dapper gentleman points a silver-tipped cane at a passing young man, choosing at random for spectacle. He stopped, looked side to side, then pointed quizzically at his chest.

"Of course my boy! Would you like the chance to win a prize? No fee necessary!" he winked before clacking the cane's end to the raised platform and addressed the growing crowd of onlookers. "Sebasian Chesterfield at your services, ladies and gentlemen. I'll ask nothing but a moment of your time, and I can promise you'll be compensated handsomely. Two coppers guaranteed, for each of you willing to give your honest opinion," He motioned grandly to the set of desks behind him, each manned by similarly dapper secretaries, each with quill, ink, and paper at hand. He pointed back at the boy, who looked as if he was just about to remember he had places to be.

"And for a lucky few," He drew a clinking pouch from his vest pocket. "Perhaps a few more coins? Or maybe a magical bauble of some kind? Simply your opinion, ladies and gentlemen, nothing more..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

welcome to the ALTHYGAMES, where the rewards are made up and the points don't matter! I'll be giving out prizes from my own (limited) coffers. The best responses this time are the cringiest, so break out that sonic OC and let it all out! Automatic win if I have to stop reading midway and rub my temples.

FIRST PRIZE: 40 GP (:O what a huge amount)
    SECOND PRIZE: a MAGICAL ITEM from my inventory!
    THIRD PRIZE: my respect (I've been meaning to get rid of that thing anyways)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The question, as you sit down opposite one of the professional secretaries is this:

"What was the most difficult thing you've had to do in your life?"

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    ((Just a quick OOC note to say I'll contribute out of my own pot too for the main prize - my submission will come shortly))

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Carnival hucksters always caught his attention; Storm was fascinated by their presumption that every new face was a rube, and that anyone that came up would not see through the facade. This man had all the trappings. Like the wizard, the barker was well dressed, with silver accessories that sparkled and clicked when he tapped them for attention. He was a little older, perhaps five years senior to the experienced veteran. His voice also bellowed with confidence and articulation, signs of intelligence and research that Storm was happy to acknowledge as shrewd. The street was buzzing as the old bastard sauntered towards the city plaza desk.

The electromancer said nothing as he smiled brightly at the extended cane, wondering if the pointer knew it could be used as a lightning rod to toast him on the spit like a field dressed bunny. Besides, the secretary was cute; an early twenties young lady with bright eyes and a simple, professional ponytail. Fixing his suit and unbuttoning the coat top button to sit, he fixed his silvery hair with demure language.

"Am I qualified to answer, my pretty young lady?" His bright blue eyes made her blush as he let them sit upon her for a moment. She stumbled to gesture to the chair and hand him a quill and fresh sheet. He immediately signed the top, self-identifying, before he leaned back in the little wooden chair atop the cobblestone street.

Immediately, his thoughts began to wander on how to answer the question.

Most difficult thing I've ever dealt with? Well, let's see... I've won Serenti, Gisela, and the Adventurer's Cup. Took Shin's tourney twice as well. Defeated Sunwing, killed and harvested Moonwing, and damn near overtook Radasanth. I've assassinated royalty and politicians, overtaken a Dheathian village on my own, and killed a near-God. What's going to get this girl's attention?

A smirk over took his face as he scrambled to write. It was quick, simple, and clear as crystal. Handing the paper to the young lady, he stood and re-buttoned his coat once more.

Storm Veritas

I beat a mean case of the crabs. Those things are motherfuckers.