Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looks at him "My master typically does not allow us to eat. But yes i am a little hungry." She explained. "Master?" She serves someone? Must be a really vile person if she isn't even allowed a meal... Cerna was of course tempted by the offer, But she knew what her master would do to her should he discover her eating anything.
    Last edited by Cerna; 10-29-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The information caused Nosdyn to frown deeply. He was never one for slavery...but he understood Corone proper was "the land of the free." He barely understood the human concepts of government and law. But in Ettermire they had oft used those vague concepts against him and his people. He knew that men folk often clung to laws and the like and some semblance of order and government in tightly regimented units.

The concept was laughable.

It went against everything Nosdyn and his people stood for. He looks at the girl calmly. "I assure you...young one...your 'master' won't harm you here." He knew the local guard kin. He would raise hell if someone did attempt to harm her. "So please my friend, just eat well." He watched her eat the whole time...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna ate a little bit before continuing "I wish it were that simple" She said softly as her stern attitude diminished ever so slightly. "My master and i Have a.....Bit of a mental link. As he does with all his "Servants." She told him trying her best to explain the situation she's in. "It's how we are tracked"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn listened to her talking gently. He nodded. "We have such types of branding here on Althanas too." He guessed she was an off worlder...there were several adventurers he'd come across that were from different realms and such. Things of the cosmos always gave him a headache. He barely understood matters of the stars beyond the Thaynehood.

He looked away for a moment. "Tomorrow I will take you to someone who can sever those bonds if you wish it." He was speaking of the local priesthood. They aided individuals he knew that were in such dilemmas. "I assure you we are safe from your "master" here." He said calmly. It bothered him that she was connected to a slaver like that.

Souls counted as a form of slavery in Nosdyn's eyes. His eyes narrowed calmly.

He looked at the food gently and decided to not eat with her.

She wasn't going to eat and he didn't want to force her to eat if she didn't want to. He considered the situation. "You don't have to eat though." He said calmly. He placed the food gently down. After he got her more hot chocolate...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She nods and took another mug "so that's what this world is called huh?" She cracked a small smile. "My world is actually several different worlds all lumped together" She said of Azaroth in particular

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    "The people who are more learned than myself call this realm Althanas." Nosdyn explained. He wasn't very knowledgeable about cosmic matters. "To my limited understanding is that there are many realms in the vaults of the heavens." In other words, the cosmic scale of things.

"When did you arrive here?" Nosdyn asked.

He was curious of the woman before him. He wanted to learn everything he could. He considered everything else carefully and realized something interesting. "Oh." He began. "I am called Nosdyn Krotar." He said gently not bothering to overwhelm her with his demon lord status. Out there he was just a man talking to a girl.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She chuckles "Cerna. Cerna Rose Bloodwing" She stated. "I woke up in these lands only a few days ago. Where I'm from, my type of undead are known as Death Knights. Though on a grander scale there we are simply called Scourge. Back home many fear us. Revile us even" She explained

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He listened to her calmly. Death Knights... The name had a nice ring to it. He could definitely get used to being her ally. He nodded gently as he drank more of the hot chocolate. It was good, it tasted good and kept him warm. He nodded once more listening to her explanation of things.

"I'm what men folks call a demon lord." He began. "I originate from the Tular Plains where my people are from." He hated knowing that his people had been banished as a whole to Tular Plains. He thought to himself, he was getting tired though and decided it was time to sleep for himself primarily. It was a late hour. "I have readied your bed roll do you want to call it a night?" He asked her gently.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods She was beginning to trust him in a sense. They don't seem too different from one another. She followed him to the bedroll and laid down.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    They laid next to one another. He had positioned the bed roll so that it was next to his own.

He looked up at the top of the tent for a long time before he spoke again. "You don't sleep either do you?" He'd always been a poor sleeper but he liked taking some time to relax in general. He looked at her calmly. "Tell me more about where you're from." He asked her gently. He was trying to get to know her better.

He imagined her home realm was not that different from Althanas.

He always liked hearing the stories off worlders had to tell. They always excited him deep down. He laid close to her, his warm body generating a lot of body heat naturally.

He came from a hot place...his people were hot blooded.