EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn smiled as she asked that.

Smiles...they were rare for him those days. But his people always held a warm spot in his heart.

He nodded gently. "You're no burden..." He told her truthfully and looked away for a moment thinking on his past. "In truth...I've always felt that I was the burden. A lord without a people until recently." He said carefully as he sat next to her. "I've come a long way...from that night outside of Ettermire there was a cave where I met N'Jal that time." He told her. "N'Jal took me as her champion." He shook his head. "I've been an idiot." He sighed for a moment and kept looking at her gently. Running his hand through her hair.

"This whole time all I wanted was a purpose. I thought Ettermire would bring that to me. I thought I could bridge the gap between our people and the people of Ettermire. I was wrong. NJal provided me a new purpose though. Walking that path lead me to you." He said to her.

"I don't regret any of it. I just wish that some things could have gone different. Maybe there can be no peace between our people and the people of Ettermire. Thaynes know I tried really hard to bridge the gap." He said to her.

"I will always protect you and be there for you." He kissed her deeply.

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She kisses back deeply and passionately "I will assist you in bridging the gap however i can. I cannot promise a rapid success as there's things in my past i wish had turned out differently, Yet that turn of events also led me to you as well. And i'll be damned again if i don't try to assist you." She said with certainty.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He listens to her pledge, further committing to the fact that she was his mate with the approval of Lady Xelldra.

He nodded gently. "My time with Ettermire has passed." Nosdyn said calmly. "But your services as my wife are always required." He smiled gently. He looked away again for a moment, the ghosts of Ettermire haunted him deeply. He never slept as a result of the ghosts of his past. He shook his head. "Anyway my love. No need to worry about the troubles of Ettermire." He said calmly. "We're in Tular Plains now, and our laws are our own." He explained to her. "Anyway my love...I hunger." The passions of the flesh were definitely it's own burden one that he would gladly partake with his love.

He kissed her deeply more. Still running his hand through her hair, stroking her hair gently.

He suckled on her tongue softly as they kissed...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna kisses back lovingly and purrs as she held her mate close. She cuddled close to him and at this moment, He was the only male capable of turning this hardened undead warrior into more of a teddy bear, But again, she really showed this side of her only around her family. Any outsiders and she's as stone cold as the day Nosdyn met her. She kisses him deeply

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn undressed himself and his wife.

He placed their clothing gently on the floor of their house. Putting it alongside their bed. He kissed her some more eagerly, with hunger. He climbed into the bed with his woman and massaged her tenderly. Kissing her with love and hunger. He massaged her belly softly as he held her close to him. He was used to the cold flesh of the undead, he'd grown accustomed to their cold touch. Many years of making the undead full of life and seed of his own body. He climbed on top of her calmly. "The technique I'm about to use on you is a form of alchemy that N'Jal taught me." He explained. "It's life giving fluids. A combination of my natural endurance with the secret process of our love making." He told her calmly. "It will happen immediately. You'll begin to feel warmth once more." He told her.

Then he slides himself in between her legs once more and fills her up with his large erection...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She moaned softly as she relaxed into him. As usual her long tail wrapped around his leg in an attempt to stimulate him the way he liked it

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    As he'd done with so many Undead before Cerna...he began to concentrate and summon the secret power.

His body had a faint glow about it at that point, dark red, as he began to summon the process that N'Jal taught him. He was connected to the undead, he knew this deep down. It was his duty to help them all. As his body began to glow he pumped himself deeply into Cerna's body. Slow and deep. Letting her feel every thick inch. He slid his hand on up her thigh to motion that he wanted her to wrap her silky smooth legs around his waist as well...

He pumped into her. Already lusting always for her velvety smooth tightness around him. He kissed her deeply as they make love. He was summoning up enough of the life giving seed that it would happen that very night. Just as N'Jal had taught him. He thrust hard into her, his heart racing from the pleasure as they kiss. He then felt her familiar tail constricting around his leg. He growled loudly as they made love. "More." He moans to her calmly.

He pushes deep inside of her, making sure he did the process completely correct...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna did as she was instructed as she wrapped her legs around her Demon. She was being very mindful of her hooves as even an accidental kick can do some serious damage. She wrapped her tail firmly around his leg as she clung to Nosdyn

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The secret technique was already working. She was already feeling warmer against him...

He held her closely against his strong body. Filling her up with warm seed. The process needed a lot of life giving seed for it to work. She wouldn't be truly living in that sense, but she'd be a lot warmer and have access to much of her power...

He ran his hand through her hair gently as he pumped himself inside of her. He needed her as well.

He held her lovely ass firmly, massaging it as he held her closely.

His lips were pressed hotly against her own...

"You'll feel change almost immediately. You won't be truly living. But you won't be cursed by the cold of undeath anymore." He explained to her how the process worked entirely. He was a gifted demon capable of bringing warmth and some semblance of life to the undead...

He held her closely the entire time. His large hands massaging her softly as he held her. The constricting of her tail against his leg made him release into her powerfully. Several large bursts of liquid hot seed. He growled out her name loudly...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna purred loudly as she relaxed against him and as he filled her up. She already felt much warmer against him and constricted her tail tightly. She was in a sort of primal lust as she called out his name. She was remembering what it meant to truly love someone.