Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He considered what she just told him and that made him chuckle softly. He ran his hand through her lovely and long hair. His chest rising and falling with each deep breath he took. He adjusted the bed sheets so they were wrapped firmly around the pair of lovers. He nodded gently as he listened to her response. "Yeah. Just old habits my love." He told her gently. He hadn't realized he was whispering.

He kept his hand playing with her hair gently, enjoying the texture of it against his skin. His long beard was pressed against her body as they laid against one another. In her arms...he knew peace. It was an interesting sensation really, he'd had many lovers in his long life. But nobody had the effect Cerna had on the storm of rage in his heart. He felt calm and at peace. It was a good feeling.

He held her in his strong arms and listened to the sound of her breathing gently. He knew she also felt at peace and that warmed his heart...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles softly "If only i could properly explain to you the extent of what i had been through...But it's quite an ordeal to try and spell out" She laughs softly

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He listened to her calmly. "There is plenty of time for you to try to explain that matter." He told her softly. "I've also been through quite a number of trying traumas in my life too. Don't feel too bad about it." He told his woman.

He massaged her hair as lovingly. The bed around them was built incredibly sturdy and the bed sheets were sticky with sex and sweat.

His hand massaged his woman tenderly. He was glad he didn't have anymore pending matters that month. He would make sure he spoiled his woman always. She mattered to him...she was everything to him.

He breathed deeply for as he laid there with her. The moments with Cerna had become precious and he didn't want to loose her ever. He'd gone through too much loss in his life. Loss, betrayal and back stabbing were common place in Ettermire.

He sighed as he thought of the past.

He regretted none of it. He just wanted to lay there with her forever if could be allowed the chance to...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles softly and leans into him lovingly. In her world she had to helplessly watch as her friends perished around her. Some by her own blade. Such little control She had back then. Her tail wrapped around his waist as she thought of that day.

"I had such little control of myself.....all I could do was watch as those I once called my allies fell to my blade....it was horrible. I'm scared that one day it might happen again." It was the first time She admitted fear to him

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Surprisingly, Nosdyn didn't judge her or feel repulsed in any sort of way. He simply nodded being that he was a demon and was capable and had done horrible stuff in his past. He sighed for a moment listening to her.

"We all have regrets." He explained to her. "I'm pretty sure the priesthood of Stonevale, Crux, severed your ties to your former Lord." He continued to counsel her. "Should you ever loose control like that again, I will protect you our people will protect you." Feeling her tail wrap around him once more, solicited a moan form the demon. A moan of pleasure. He massaged her gently.

He knew she was concerned and deeply troubled by her past. "We have each other now and I will help you through whatever comes." He promised her calmly. He meant that too. Nosdyn was quite resourceful..

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looks towards him and smiles a bit. She relaxes as he consoled her worries and laid them to rest. She was glad to have someone at her side should things ever get dicey. She laid in his embrace for some time

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A month later...

Nosdyn awoke that morning with his wife in his arms...

He had a bad feeling in his gut, but he would face the challenges of the day with bravery and a calm heart.

He kissed his wife's forehead gently and got up out of the bed for a moment. "Come Cerna, we are needed." He said to her gently. He never would order her unless they were doing their rough play sessions...

He slowly got dressed in front of her and gathered his gear. Out the window in his room he saw that there were guests in their village...unwanted guests from Xaliel. He gathered his weapon and prepared for the worst...

Outside, he and his wife were met with several of his own people and the group from Xaliel. There were ten demons form Xaliel including a well dressed demon lord.

Nosdyn cursed by his wife's side. He walked up to the demon lord and his followers. Clenching his fists tightly. However, he held back and did not attack right away...he would hear them out. "What do you want?" He asked of the demon lord, they bore marks from Xaliel, a lesser house he did not recognize.

"Are you the one called Nosdyn?" The demon lord asked in a gruff Xaliel accent.

Nosdyn nodded. "I am..." He said. "State your business." He had a grim expression on his face, and stood by his wife and his people's side...a wind came in from the west.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna stood at his side with her blade drawn. She could already feel her emotions rising as they would if she was commanded by her former king . But she would not act upon it yet. She would wait until she had the all clear to attack.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn observed the demon lord calmly. His own hand rested at the hilt of his two handed prevalida mace. Ready to be drawn at any moment. "State your business." Nosdyn said to the demon lord once more.

The man nodded after a moment passed. "You'll be interested in this Demon Lord Nosdyn." The demon tossed an encased parchment at Nosdyn's general direction.

Nosdyn caught the parchment carefully. He released the parchment from it's case unravelling it. He momentarily released his grip on the two handed weapon at his command. He read the scroll for a moment. It was written in the old demonic tongue, the letters and symbols familiar to Nosdyn from his early education and youth. He read the document carefully, a form letter. "You are serious?" Nosdyn suddenly asked the demon lord blinking at his general direction. "You mean to join our houses?" He was incredulous at reading the letter.

Nosdyn found himself relaxing for a moment, since the Xaliel demons began their assault on Theselak...that new group was not hostile they wanted to be allies...

Several undead villagers were present and would always await Nosdyn's command. Nosdyn looked at one of the closer ones and nodded to the man in a command for the fellow to hold their ground.

They did so, holding their ground and awaiting Nosdyn's command just in case.

Tension was thick in the air.

Nosdyn narrowed his eyes calmly. He was willing to hear their proposal. "What else does this bargain entail?" Nosdyn's eyes read the letter in his hand once more...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna doesn't trust it. but would hear them out if Nosdyn wanted to, That doesn't mean she won't voice her opinion however "Last time we encountered your House we were met with a brazen assault" Cerna said to the unknown demon lord "How can we be certain this is a sincere proposal?"