Nosdyn smiled as she asked that.

Smiles...they were rare for him those days. But his people always held a warm spot in his heart.

He nodded gently. "You're no burden..." He told her truthfully and looked away for a moment thinking on his past. "In truth...I've always felt that I was the burden. A lord without a people until recently." He said carefully as he sat next to her. "I've come a long way...from that night outside of Ettermire there was a cave where I met N'Jal that time." He told her. "N'Jal took me as her champion." He shook his head. "I've been an idiot." He sighed for a moment and kept looking at her gently. Running his hand through her hair.

"This whole time all I wanted was a purpose. I thought Ettermire would bring that to me. I thought I could bridge the gap between our people and the people of Ettermire. I was wrong. NJal provided me a new purpose though. Walking that path lead me to you." He said to her.

"I don't regret any of it. I just wish that some things could have gone different. Maybe there can be no peace between our people and the people of Ettermire. Thaynes know I tried really hard to bridge the gap." He said to her.

"I will always protect you and be there for you." He kissed her deeply.