EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile

Into The Darkness

(This is an open thread. Anyone is welcome to join)

Lilith was venturing into the Kachuck mountains hoping to explore the potential of this area. Mining pick in hand, She set off into an open cavern that took her five minutes to fly up to. Having wings can be very useful sometimes. She explored the cavern She discovered wondering how long it took the place to develop

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Why am I here?

Shinsou was being facetious; he actually knew why. The Kachuck mountains were abundant in minerals and metals, mined by the dwarves for as long as Althanas had a history book. The weapons forged by this dedicated race were some of the greatest and most reliable in the world, sold in Bazaars from Corone to Fallien. The last time he had been near a mountain range, it had been to kill the dragon Sunwing.

Mountains provide yet another fond memory of nearly getting murdered with Storm Veritas. But, I need some Prevailda.

He had decided to travel to Kachuck to mine a piece of Prevailda ore, containing the rare metal that his sword Enpera was forged from. It needed repairing from his battle with Arius Mephisto, and for some gods damned stupid reason, the Bazaar in Corone was suffering shortages of the metal thanks to Stonevale trading permits getting denied at port.

With steady feet and a careful eye, Shinsou navigated a rocky outcrop, and swung his body into the maw of a cavern.

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilithinos twitched her elven ears and turned around to see who was there "it would seem I'm not the only one exploring today. Hello? Who's out there?" She called out carefully not wanting to cause trouble. She was a former slave and she really wasn't looking for a fight so soon after her escape. Her wings were open in case she needed to fly out quickly

Adventurer

EXP: 12,641, Level: 4
    Level completed: 73%, EXP required for next Level: 1,359
    Level completed: 73%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,359

GP

Name
    Leoric Blackwell
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    It was a day, Leoric had been sent on a mission to acquire some Mythril to upgrade his own equipment, a medium sized crate of Mythril ore, should have been easy enough to purchase right? Wrong!

Every god damn Merchant was out of it, or unable to acquire it from their contacts. But one kind man took pity and said that if Leoric could go get the raw ore himself, he would refine it to bars at cost of material and time needed. The Brawler sighed and took the offer and paid for some mining tools and equipment before heading off.

The Directions he was given were correct, they led to the proper mountain range, but he was at the ‘base’ of the mountains, he needed to be much higher, he didn’t have wings, or anything fancy. But he did have his muscles and his wind magic.

After what felt like forever he had made it an impressive distance up the mountain. When he heard a voice echo out of a cavern before being consumed quickly by the wind. His hand reached up and grabbed hold of the ledge as he pulled himself up, throwing his satchel of goods before him and rolling over onto his back.

“Don’t tell me, Mythril? Were you sent this way for that infernal ore as well?” Leoric said as he quickly brushed the dirt and debris from his leather vest and then quickly tied his hair back into a Man bun.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    "Haha I'm here for mining, but I don't have anything strong enough for Mytheril. I'm looking for iron and coal so I can upgrade my gear. Possibly discover something new in the process" Lilith said

"I'm actually looking for anything I can get. I'm pretty dang broke at the moment and demon elves are generally seen as dangerous. I'm not in particular. I'm just an escaped servant trying to survive.." She said. "My name is Lilithinos Lunar Darkwing. But you can call me Lilith"
    Last edited by Lilithios; 11-03-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    It had gotten real crowded, real quick.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris had barely got his heels through the entrance to the rocky, wet cave before he encountered a female voice further down. He couldn’t see who was addressing him, but before he could utter a word, another man swung in through the entrance.

Not just any man, either.

Leoric Blackwell.

He’d never met Leoric in person, but had seen him with Felicity a few times from a distance and had heard quite enough about the guy from his apprentice. He had a bit of a reputation as a rough and ready brawler, and his physicality betrayed nothing in that regard. It wasn’t long before the man offered his own reasons for being there, and the elf that had called to him earlier also mentioned her intended spoils from this potential treasure house of minerals and metals.

“So, you want Iron, and you want Mythril?” Shinsou rubbed his chin for a moment. “I’m here for Prevailda. Let’s do a little back scratching here. I’ll help you guys get what you need – my dark matter can cut out most ore, I would think. But I get to keep any Prevailda, and you can keep any other metals we get. Deal?”

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Leoric Blackwell
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    “We scratch your back, you scratch ours? Normally I am interested in a different kind of back scratching, but as long as we aren’t here for similar metals, I don't mind helping, seeing as I have no idea what Naturally occurring Mythril looks like.”

With a quick dig into his bag he fished out a slightly cracked lantern and a pickaxe that was shimmering with the light reflection.

“But Dark matter? What is that? Is it like shadows?” Leoric asked as he walked towards the man in front of him with the pickaxe now resting on his shoulders. “Leoric Blackwell, Muscle for Hire at your service.”

“And Young lass, Demon, elf, former slave, don’t go spouting that out right, if you are a former slave then there is someone who is more than likely going to pay a pretty penny to have you back, or to get you as their property to undermine competition.” Leoric looked from the man to the rather beautiful young lady in front of him. “Probably a few people in town that wouldn't bat an eye if they were offered the right price to make you disappear, either from town or for good.”

“You said your name was Lilith, I identified myself, who is this beautiful piece of man meat next to me?”

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith nods and looks at the two men "duly noted." She looked at the other man that had entered. "As long as I can use it to upgrade these iron tools to something better, I've got no problem with that arrangement" I can't fly for longer then twenty minutes, but I can use my wings to help you both reach ore nodes on the cave ceiling." She offered her own way to make the job easier for everyone

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Beautiful piece of man meat. Flattery will get you everywhere, eh?

The Telgradian eyed his stocky counterpart as he approached, pickaxe shouldered. Against the backdrop of the cave, Leoric seemed like a fantastical beast of a man. Biceps like oil drums tensed as the muscle-for-hire adjusted the wooden shaft of his tool on his shoulder, and teeth so white they could have illuminated the whole rocky labyrinth flashed between cracked lips.

“Shinsou Vaan Osiris, leader of the Brotherhood and world renown pain in the ass at your service.”

The Telgradian offered a cursory nod to the elf like creature called Lilith, stood in their vicinity, as he explained the intricacies of his dark magic to the pair in a way that they would understand. Placing his hands together for a moment, he then snapped them back out with an electrical hiss to produce a spear shaped piece of solid dark matter. Walking over to a nearby wall, the Telgradian plunged it into the rock and carved a sizeable chunk of granite out of the rock face. The hole left behind glowed white hot, and steam immediately gushed from the tempered edges of the chunk he held in his palm for them to see.

That is what I mean by Dark Matter. Useful for making tools, and ending fools. Lead the way, guys.”

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Leoric Blackwell
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Leoric offered a little bow as he waited for the now companions to begin their deep dive, he had nowhere to look, what he was looking for, so he was just assuming these people knew where he could find the metal. The well kept Fighter that had shown off his dark matter magic, and in his demonstration cut through the rock wall, much like a sword cutting through a loaf of bread, no resistance.

“Now is this Professional pain in the assness, or just world renown pain in the ass? Cause i thought i kept my pain in the ass at home, wasn’t really looking for a new one.” Leoric chuckled as he knew if Felicity had heard what he said there would have been quite a look on her face.

“Well, one can fly, one can carve it out of the wall, i guess i will be the pack mule, i can carry quite a substantial load on my back.” he flashed the man a look waiting to see if their eyes would meet. After all, the phrasing of that was innocent enough he could get away with it in the middle of town. But those well versed in promiscuousness activity would know exactly what he implied.