Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith got up slowly to examine what she saw coming "Think it's friendly?" She asked
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring

Head Admin

GP

Name
    Valic Anebrilion
    Race
    Tiefling

View Profile
    The winds buffeted my sharp ears in waves of turbulence and calm, whipping underneath my hood and at times lifting it, at others pinning it to my cheeks. Through them I was straining to catch even the faintest of sound coming through the night from the swaying light. I was staring so intently at it I had not heard Lilith walk up next to me. With a start, I hopped to my side and snapped my head towards her.

“Oh dear,” I said with a heavy exhale. “You scared me. I didn’t hear you come up at all.”

I pointed at the light with a gloved hand and traced the pendulum-like motion of the light with my finger in the air. “I don’ quite know, ya know? I ain’t quite sure what we’re lookin’ at to be right ‘onest with ya.”

We stood in the winds, folding arms across chest and staring at the approaching vision. I had a strong suspicion that whatever it was, it was coming for the oasis in the desert we had found ourselves in. My geography lessons back home had not prepared me to regugitate the multiple known deserts of Althanas, but I had been thinking about it for a while since arriving.

“Ya know, I been wondering where we are, and I think we jus’ might be in Fallien. It coul’ be a number of others too, but hard to tell really. I’m jus’ thinkin’ that the trees ain’t quite right for another desert tha’ I know of…” my words drifted, rambling thoughts slipping from a distracted mind. “Less jus’ see what this turns out ta be, can ya’ fight if we need ta?”

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith nods and brings out her claws "Oh yes. I'm injured, but i can still put up a fight if i gotta" Lilith said as together with her companion, she walked closer to the light to see what it is. and observe of it's hostile
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring