Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Off-worlder... The Holy Light told him carefully and he blinked for a moment.

He nodded. "You're on a world called Althanas." He tried to explain cosmic knowledge in very simplistic terminology. "You're in a temple of healers in a small village in Scara Brae Village." He said to her, telling her the basics of the basics. He was an extremely patient man. He was trying to think of what else to tell her. "I found you by that river a few days ago." He added. "I don't know how long you were running before that though."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Tapping it a moment or two later. "My son has made this village from a few years back. We are a decent The Holy Light fearing folks." He told her carefully. He never once brought up her demonic lineage. "You are welcome here if you wish to stay with us."

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    She nods and pulled out an old locket that was in the shape of a 4 pointed star. Back where she came from, this was the mark of a paladin. She must have been a paladin at one point before she became a demoness. question is, What changed her and for what purpose? Perhaps she can tell them as she heals. She glanced at the trinket in her hand as if she were thinking about who she once was
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He noticed that amulet and kept quiet. He respected people's past...he would ask her later on about that though. He did feel a sense of familiarity from the necklace though...as if he'd seen it someplace before. Or one of his other selves...had seen it before. He considered both possibilities carefully. It was definitely quite the mystery that he would unravel over time. Like removing a lace corset off a lover...he smiled at her gently. His thoughts were running wild on him for a moment or too, but he quickly suppressed them. He didn't know if she could hear his thoughts or anything of that nature. He know of the people who had the psionic powers, and he was always mindful of that in his old paranoia.

He sat next to her the entire time. A few hours later after the healers had done their work...he spoke to her again. "Lorenor." He introduced himself. "My name I mean." He told her. "I have faith in the light, well our native version of it I suppose is the correct term from your point of view." He considered for a moment how confusing all that must have sounded to her then nodded. "I'll tell you all there is to know once you recover your strength."

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith smiles "we call it The Light where I'm from." She explained "My name is Lilithinos Lunar Darkwing. Usually called Lilith however." She began "in the past I was a paladin of an order called the Scarlet Crusade. And damn good at my job too" She chucked

"But one day... about a century ago. That all changed. I was fighting a adversary I had never seen prior. Said he was part of a group known simply as the Legion." She said "they're a group of demons out to literally watch our world burn. As I fought their leader, I got struck with a sharp mace. Before I knew it I was forsaken by my fellow paladins and shoved into a black hole. Then I found myself here..."
    Last edited by Lilithios; 11-12-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He listened to her story, closing his eyes and imagining the world she came from.

Lorenor believed in other worlds and realities, he understood to some degree how the cosmos worked. He had deep knowledge of Althanas's Thayne Codex based religion. He had a deep understanding of celestial matters. Many would have found the woman's claims to be insanity. But not that old man, not Lorenor. He accepted her as she was for who she was. The Holy Light had guided him to her.

He listened to her story. "We're not so different. My Order...calls it The Holy Light and it's alive. It speaks to us." He explained to her. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm sure there is much we can learn from one another." He told her calmly. "I am a student of knowledge, and I see to learn all I can about the celestial heavenly vault of the stars." He said to her gently. He knew there were other worlds, other realities.

He knew of that white hot room in the celestial heavens where the others who held his name lurked...where they watched his actions across all of time.

He knew he was not alone. He looked at her gently. "You must be hungry I can have dinner prepared for you. If you wish it." He added, he would never force anything on her....
    Last edited by Paladin_Lorenor; 11-10-2021 at 10:55 PM.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith nods softly and smiles "I'd like that. Many of my kind does not eat. But I'm an anomaly among my kin" She laughs "I have much to tell you. Perhaps you in turn can teach me about this world as well

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    The promise of more knowledge...that interested the old man deeply.

He considered what she had just said and nodded after a moment passed. He looked at her calmly and stood up for a moment. "I'll go have a meal prepared for us." He told her. "I don't mind eating myself." He said calmly to her. "Old habits and all that." He took his leave for a moment and then returned a few minutes later. He nodded to her once more. "Dinner is getting prepared for the both of us." He told her carefully.

He sat back down in front of her. "The Akashiman cuisine is quite good. Many of the villagers here are from Akashima from when that calamity happened there. They are good people." He said calmly. He looked at her the whole time. "The healers did a great job patching you up." He told her.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    She nods and looks at her patched up wings "Well at least i'm not in sheer agonizing pain anymore...Shame they can't make me any less demonic though" She noted. Wow she truly hated being a demon. Many would see it as a gift, But she must've been through some serious shit if she doesn't quite grasp just what a special gift she was given

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He gently touched her hair at that point, noticing she was relaxed by that point.

"You have lovely hair." The Paladin complimented her. "Don't feel bad about who you are...I'm no saint either." He admitted, he was an Undead as well and his people were inclined to doing horrible stuff sometimes. "I won't ever judge you for who you are." He told her truthfully. He liked the girl, she was quite interesting of a specimen.

He noticed a short while later the servants came with the food for them. He thanked them kindly and readied the food for himself and Lilith. He decided to proceed to feed her as well...gently giving her food.

It was quite romantic....

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilithinos blushes and smiles eating with him. She found it quite cute that he'd not only nurse her back to health, but help her eat as well. She nods listening to what was being said