Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    The Akashiman cuisine tasted quite good. He no longer had a need for food but ate because his friend was eating, and out of habit. Also, he liked the cuisine in general. It was quite good. He fed her gently knowing she'd been through Hell and back, and he wanted her to recover safely. Lorenor considered the situation at hand as he ate and fed her at the same time. He'd also been somewhat hungry...after all, he'd been meditating for three months up until the point he found her by the river...thanks to The Holy Light...he took his time feeding her and eating with her.

"I'm goin go to share my house with you." He told her calmly. "You're very welcome to stay with me. Been a while since I've had a guest stay with me anyway that I could spoil." He winked at that point. He was being sincere, he liked her. As a Paladin, he learned to trust The Holy Light's blessings.

He had complete faith in the light.

He knew The Holy Light had brought her to him for a reason. "Now...when you're full let me know." He told her gently.

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith nods and eats gently. She loved how hospitable he was being considering she was just dropped in a world she knew little about and did not have her animal companion to keep her company. She would have to address that first chance she gets. But for now, she's content just chilling out with him
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He sat there on the bed with her, lotus position. He watched her eat, and assisted as much as he could. He sincerely enjoyed her company. The chamber was a medical ward, and he wanted to take her to his house. Once they were done eating he explained to the he was going to take her to his house. They agreed. He got up off the bed for a moment, and looked at her. "It's time." He told her gently. "Once you're ready I'm going to take you to my house."

He explained to her quite calmly what was going on. The meal had been very good. Her company was also quite favorable to the old man. He waited for her to get ready so that they could depart the medical ward together...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    She nods and gets up now that she had regained some of her strength "I'm ready for you"
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He smiled at her and they prepared to go to his house.

It was a good day that day in Scara Brae. Lorenor had to adjust his eyes once they stepped outside of the healer temple. His eyes narrowed for a moment and he greeted people he came across. The house was a short walk from the temple itself. He made sure she was well periodically asking if she was good to continue going. The house was a small, three story house. It was built squat and sturdy in the standard Scara Brae architecture.

Lorenor looked at Lilith for a long moment and nodded. "Home." He said calmly. He'd actually preferred the nomadic life style himself, living off the land...but the reunion with his son had forced him to adjust to a village life style. He didn't mind it the refugees were good people.

He opened the door to his house to allow Lilith inside his house...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    She smiles and nods walking in with him. She looked around at the interior decor and admittedly was rather impressed with it. She still did not want to be demonic but that can't be helped. She had to roll with the fate she was given. She folded her wings, one of which was still in bandages as she looked towards the man that had saved her.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Lorenor was a simple man who had somewhat elegant tastes.

He kept his house well decorated with personal effects.

There was a fireplace front and center in the main entry room of the house, the living area. There was an ornate blue rug on the floor which was a carefully cleaned oak stain material of the house. Lorenor walked up to the fancy fireplace and lit it gently to keep them both warm.

There was a couch placed strategically in front of the fireplace, he went to sit down on it and motioned for her to take a seat.

There was a lot to talk about...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith smiles and takes a seat beside him, leaning into him romantically as she began to fall in love with the paladin beside her.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Lorenor was momentarily surprised by her action.

He took a deep breath for a moment and relaxed. He felt a little nervous, by her side he'd been able to be himself without judgment or fear of retribution or persecution. He sighed one more time, and wrapped his arm around her form, pulling her close. "I suppose...I was not expecting you to open up this way so quickly." The old man told her truthfully. "I suppose I should tell you something..." He looked at her with his glowing blue eyes.

He nodded deciding the direct approach would work best. "I've ever only had male companions." He suddenly told her. "Never been with a woman before...you'd be my first assuming that's what you want." The nervousness and anxiety was soon fading now that he told her he was gay. And she would know what to expect with him... "My lover for many years was an Old Vampire named Urei." He sighed for a moment thinking of his old, missing companion. He'd been a remnant of the old world and her mysteries...

His eyes narrowed for a moment as he temporarily thought of his former companion. He nodded. "I am loyal to a fault. You should know...if you really want to walk by my side you are stuck with me." The old Paladin told her calmly.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith smiles and gave her answer, kissing him softly on the lips. She wrapped her wings around him lovingly and silently vowed to assist him in also locating his companion if he wished that