The air was warm, almost hot as the pair made their way to the citadel, the sounds of birds chirping in the air was almost a silent chorus for the meeting that was about to happen. Sivienna’s heart was beating rapidly in her chest, the humid air causing her body to warm as her mind was racing. She still wasn’t sure why her son had left such a mysterious message, beckoning both her and Seth to the citadel for an information trade.

He left the temptress such a brutal, bloody mess! He’s part vampire, he must have done that through bloodlust. Or worse yet, he has no control over his need to feed. The night beauty thought worriedly, as her hands were twisting against the hem of her pants. She never wanted her son to be evil, she had given him up to the monk’s with the hopes that they’d be able to train him to be the sweet, loving boy she’d hoped he would grow up to be. Not a man gone crazy with power and unable to control the darker half of his heritage.

Her kitsune Serenity was trying to nuzzle her mistress’s neck, as the little fox sensed Sivi’s worry, trying to be reassuring, the little familiar barked “Everything will be fine mistress! I’m sure your little boy isn’t as dark and crazy as his invitation led you to believe!” her two tails twitched, her nose scrunched up as she loudly said to Seth “You should be helping her, she’s nervous about meeting her own child! He is your child too!”

Seth grunted his assent as he took his hat off, and placed it on her head, “Buck up.”

The vixen’s lavender orb’s closed, reassurance from her kistune’s nuzzling, and Seth placing his hat upon her head caused her frayed nerves to quiet. Trying to smile, it came out lop-sided as she murmurs sheepishly “ Thanks Seth. I can’t help but be worried, I left him when he was little, and now, I don’t know the type of man he’s grown up to be. What I saw at the Temptress worried me Seth. It made me wonder if I made the right choice, in letting him go. Or if I should have raised him, even with him being awakened to hex magic….”

He shrugged gently and said softly, “Too late now, choice has been made. We just need to see if it was right or wrong.”

Nodding softly the night beauty looked up at the great pyramid of the citadel that was before them, a gentle breeze picked up playing with her purple tresses of hair, as the pair made their way toward the heavy doors of the citadel.

Inhaling deeply, Sivienna pushed the dark oak doors open, hearing them open with a loud CREAK, the exotic dancer stepped into the silent halls of the citadel. A monk with platinum blonde hair was quietly reading over a piece of parchment, his blue eyes absorbing the information hungrily before he looked up at the trio that walked into the silent halls of the fighting arena. Pausing from his book he asked softly “How many I help you today?”

Sivi opened her mouth softly, the words wanting to come, but it took a nudge from Serenity for her to blurt out “We are here to see Salil Mizami…..you can tell him Sivienna Mizami and Seth Dahlios have come calling…”

The monk’s pale silver eyes widened at the mention of their names, hurriedly rising from behind his solid cherrywood desk, a round hand motioned from beneath his black robes as he said hurriedly “Ah yes, Master Mizami told me to expect you both today. This way,” He motioned towards a narrow hall, leading the pair to an ornate gold framed door he instructed “Just open the door, the young master’s room is right beyond it.”

Sivienna’s lavender eyes were both wide and excited as her soft milky hand reached for the ornate door handle, turning to pull it open, her voice was very soft as she murmured “Are you ready to meet our son Seth?” her kistune’s twin tails wagged curiously, as the door begin to creak open. The vampric’s beauty’s heart was racing as her thoughts were Finally I get to see my baby boy! Hopefully leaving him in the care of the citadel monks, saved him from growing up in a world of darkness…