Level completed: 89%,
    EXP required for next Level: 716

GP

Name
    Arphenion De Lecuyer
    Race
    half-elf, Raiaeran

View Profile
    Reincarnation Thread with approved character: https://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?28679

Non-tournament, pre-death Ranger approval: https://www.althanas.com/oldworld/sh...only-obviously!

Hey everyone! I’m bringing back my old character… so first things first. Ranger is no more, there is a solo quest that is under way that I’m going to continue on the site to make Arphenion a legit character. He was reincarnated from Ranger, and i was digging thinking that he was level 8, but he’s actually level 5 with half of Ranger’s exp. So, he should have his exp at 19,284 and his gold is 18,472. Ranger might have died and been put in another body, but his money was well hidden and he knew where… lol

The other thing is that I wanted to try and run by you all an update character revamp and some subtle changes that are on this that weren’t there originally when I posted this on Oldthanas in January of 2015.

New changes:
    • I condensed the appearance and personal philosophy section, because I feel that a lof that can be written out via roleplay, though I do still feel like it fits him perfectly.
    • The 9-Ring Guandao originally had an approved enchantment to increase his bladesinger magic, but was not defined. I have since added that as a 2x ability with the limitation that he has to be in control of the weapon for that to take effect. ((That also means I removed the previously approved abilities that were approved for it to cut through magical shielding and also be used as a defense to magic))
    • Hromagh’s Blades: they were not originally part of his update to Arphenion, but they were also never sold or gotten rid of in any way. Their abilities (already approved) are the ones I took away from the guandao so I’m asking for those. I added them back to his inventory. Technically I wrote near JC, in the upper 70’s, and was not rewarded with a pair of marbled mithril/adamantine blades but was allowed to keep the effects of having them.... Which make no sense to me
    • I removed the random decay recovery from the “Hands of Decay”. I feel that it’s already very much a staggeringly hard to use ability. I can’t destroy an iron dagger coming at me unless I hold it for 10 minutes… there shouldn’t be a physical dealy on that personally. We can chat on it though.

I don’t know the RoG that well, so I would like to just wait for review before I ask to see if I can add anything to my profile. I have some additional things I would like to add though or change current. Just let me know.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Preston; 11-11-2021 at 02:07 PM.