Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn was no stranger to blood baths given that he'd caused many in his day.

But his woman...he would do anything for her, anything to save her. He looked at her seriously. "It's bad. There's a huge mess of bodies out here. Demons and undead alike. I have ordered the people from Theselak to stay away from here while you lack your faculties." He explained to her calmly. "I counted around a hundred bodies out here that you tore apart." He told her truthfully, he'd never hide anything from her.

He breathed calmly as he looked at her in that expression of pain and torment. "It's him isn't it?" Nosdyn asked of the Undead King who was her former master. "He made a huge mistake targeting you here now. Thinking you were all alone when you are not. Thinking you are weak when you've become strong on your own and with our help." He told her truthfully.

"I'm no healer but whatever you are facing we'll face it together. This I promise you." He told her and sat in front of her calmly...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna opened the other eye when asking about her former master. She nodded "Yes it's him. Though i'll be honest i thought i was rid of him when we severed that mental link he had on me. Should've known he'd have more then one way to maintain control..." She sighed as she attempted to calm herself. the fear was clear in her tone however. The Undead King was the only entity that truly scares her.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn saw his wife in pain. It pissed him off...he kept his amber glowing eyes locked on her own eyes as he looked at her. The wind came in from the east that day. It carried with it a strong scent of death and blood. Nosdyn was no stranger to carnage and blood bath. He looked at his woman. "I am going to stay out here with you and resolve this together with you." He promised her. "I will make sure you are not alone while you face whatever this ordeal is." He told her carefully.

He saw in her eyes that she was in pain and agony. That truth disturbed him more than anything else, she was suffering and up until that point he had no control over it. His mind pondered solutions. It was too late within the process to take her back to Crux in Stonevale. So he had to come up with a solution to that problem himself. They would do it together.

"I am here for you Cerna. I will stand by you always." He told her calmly.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods. even in that state, she had faith in him always. Her shaking hands took hold of his for support as her tail curled to her side. She in all honesty didn't know how to deal with this at the moment either. But at least she has her mate there to support her. She sensed her former master and shot a magic pulse in his direction to flush him out.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn understood the vast powers of the mind...he was no stranger to that from when N'Jal had once shared his head space with her...

He knew she was struggling mentally against the assault from the Undead King. Knowing his wife suffered in that way bothered him deeply, they were facing an enemy that had not yet revealed himself to them. A hidden enemy with unseen hands...that manipulated from the shadows. All that cloak and dagger stuff he hated so much. The great houses in Ettermire and Xaliel essentially operated the same way with the hidden dagger in the shadows mind set.

Nosdyn was no stranger to it.

That's when the idea dawned on the master tactician.

He had military prowess, and he considered what her former master wanted. It was likely power, or control over his subjects of some sort or another. Nosdyn stood up at that point and looked at his wife deeply in her eyes. He could see a shadow caused by the pain therein.

Nosdyn placed his hand on the side of her head gently. "I don't have the mental powers but we won't need it in this situation. I Just need you to last through this wave of pain. As long as it takes. N'Jal once told me that we can make mental barriers from such assaults called Wards. This is what you need to focus on. Let the pain make you much stronger." Nosdyn closed his eyes for a moment or two and then opened them. "You are stronger than his attempt to control you. You have already proven this. Crux already placed the Ward capacity within you. Focus on the wards to fight through the pain." He said to her in a very serious tone. Had he the power to, he would have drawn out their enemy himself. But that had fallen all on Cerna, all he could do was wait...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods and closes her eyes to sharpen her focus. She focused as much as she could on the wards Crux had instilled her with already and used this to her advantage. Soon the shaking stopped and she slowly rose to her hooves. She was starting to dispel the pain from within. Not only that she redirected it! She sent her agony straight to the Undead King and this forced him out of the shadows

That pissed off the undead King, But not as much as Cerna's mate was pissed. She grins having warded off the pain for the most part. She nods to Nosdyn and stood back to allow him the honor of this battle as she was clearly too exhausted to face her own fight this time.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn saw their enemy for the first time as he was pulled out of Cerna's mind...

He was a tall Undead one, he had dark blue hair that was long and wavy. And green eyes. They were narrowed with hatred at that point and Nosdyn noticed the man's armour. It weas very similar in make and quality to Cerna's own armour type. Nosdyn studied the armour for a moment or two noticing that the armour was actually quite elegant and well constructed. Nosdyn held his large prevalida mace with both of his hands as he stood in combat stance. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at the man before him. There was one thing that he did notice, the Undead King was in a lot of pain already and completely pissed off.

Nosdyn looked at the man for a long moment and spoke to him. "I assume we need no introduction by this point." Nosdyn told him gently.

The Undead King hissed for a moment and struggled to stand for a moment or two, clearly taking off his game by Cerna's counter play. The man narrowed his eyes and stood slightly hunched over grabbing at his side in agony. "Nosdyn...Cerna..." He hissed their names with utter hatred. "Don't think that you've won this day..." He started to attempt to prepare an exit...

But Nosdyn saw that first...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna narrowed her eyes as their enemy emerged "Aranor." Was all she could muster in her exhausted state

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn kept his eyes on Aranor the whole time...

He had caught up to him in the momentary distraction of their enemy.

He noticed that Aranor was concentrating on attempting to open a portal...to some other place. Nosdyn' didnt allow this to occur.

He swung his weapon at the chest of the man striking him hard and knocking him off his feet. He looked at Aranor calmly and walked right up to him, dangerously pointing his weapon at the man's face. "Understand something...Aranor..." He said the man's name with audible disgust. "I am only sparing you if you agree to leave us alone. Off Worlder." He waited for the man's response...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna tiredly walked over to her mates side. Hand on her blade. She had by no means any energy left to battle, but would not forgive Aranor for the pain he just made her endure