Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    Amarose started waking up some time later as she looked around the temple. She was unsure where she was, but the place felt safe so she relaxed and looked at the bard that had brought her in

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Elthas stood by her side the entire time, refusing food and other nourishment until she recovered. It had taken few full days and he had stood there by her side without complaining once. Once the girl began to stir, Andra, one of the healers walked up to him.

"My lord she is awakening, please take a break and eat." She begged of Elthas gently.

He sighed after a moment and looked at her. "Send her to my house when she awakens. I'll make sure she eats and I'll take good care of her." He told Andra calmly. Took a long look of the girl in the bed and smiled gently. "Come to my house once you're up and about." He told Ama. "Andra will tell you how to get there." Elthas said calmly.

He tipped his fedora hat gently to the small group and prepared to take his leave....knowing the girl was in good hands.
    Forest Childe...

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    Amarose was a little groggy when she first woke, Shaking the feeling off as she sat up. She looked around to get her bearings as she noticed immediately her shoddy bandaging job had been replaced with cleaner and more secure wrappings. Once she had her bearings she looked at Andra to determine where the heck she was.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Those forest elves were good people if a little bit aloof.

Andra noticed the patient looking at her and she smiled. "Child you can speak freely here you are with friends." She explained calmly. "You must have a lot of questions." She stated. "I think you can see me later with regards to shoe questions you might have sweety." She said. "Elthas is waiting for you in his family house." Andra explained to her which tree it was. "When you arrive at their house, speak to his mother with respect my child." She explained. "She is a woman of significant standing for us and wise beyond her apparent years."

"No doubt Elthas himself is already waiting for you too." She said calmly. "Go no child, don't keep the Son of Halm Belthasar waiting."
    Forest Childe...

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    Amarose nods softly and stands up to go see the bard that had carried her all this way. When She got to the tree he was living in, She spoke to his mother with respect "good morning. I'm told Elthas is waiting for me." She spoke politely and with respect. She knew a thing or two about ranks in elven societies.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Elthas's mother looked at the girl calmly and hugged her gently. "Hello dear. My son told me all about you." She chuckled. "Every bit as beautiful as he described. He's in the dining area and readied a large amount of food for you." She told Ama.

Elthas's mother was an older and jovial Elf woman she guided Ama to Elthas. "In that room. He's been waiting patiently for you to recover." She added kindly.

Elthas was humming gently to himself when he noticed his mother had brought the girl in he'd saved. He nodded and hugged her. "Glad you're up and about." He told her gently he was already eating and had been nervously waiting for her recovery. He looked at her carefully and motioned for her to grab a seat in front of him. There was an elegant table there in between them. He had a soft expression on his face and waited. "How do you fancy my family's house?" He asked kindly.
    Forest Childe...

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    Amarose looks around at the place "It's amazing. Far better then anything my kind could build." She said "We Dusk Elves tend to reside in caves and mountain areas"

Althanian

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    He listened to her for a long moment in silence taking in the information she revealed.

He whistled. He had not seen a Dusk Elf in many years...not since his early youth. He looked at the beautiful woman calmly and nodded. "Thank you I am certain your people make equally amazing things." He said to her calmly. "Please have a seat and eat with me. I'm a decent enough chef and I didn't know what you liked so I took liberties in preparing some dishes for you. My mother helped. So be sure to thank her later on."

He paused for a moment. "We don't oft have guests." He explained to her. "News from the outside world is always interesting." He narrowed his handsome eyes for a moment as he looked at her, carefully observing her curves and shapely good figure. "...I have to ask. What was it that hurt you in such a way if you don't mind my asking?" He was sincerely concerned about what could have hurt her and if it was a threat to his village and people...
    Forest Childe...

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    "A pack of Wolves" She said. "Probably found myself on their hunting grounds" She reasoned

Althanian

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    His fedora hat rested by his side nearby.

He listened carefully to her story. Nodding he knew what to do to help the girl. "Wolves attacked you?" He said with notable concern. "I'll have to put out a warning to travelers in this area. Wolves are not normally that hostile..." The concern in his voice was audible. He shook his head a moment or two later. "Please do eat and try our nectar here." He handed her a goblet with plenty of aromatic juices.

He smiled at her, he was a kind person...and sincerely wanted to help her.
    Forest Childe...