EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That day...

The Lady Xelldra walked up to her friend and Demon Lord Nosdyn's wife to be, Cerna. She smiled at her best friend. The two had become very close over time. Xelldra wore her long blonde hair in a single braided lock and wore her priestess robes. She hugged her friend. She served as an advisor to Nosdyn and Cerna. She made sure to offer her expert advice on all sorts of matters. Including at that point, during their wedding. Xelldra hugged her best friend closely.

"You look amazing today." She told her best friend. "You will make our demon lord melt." She promised. Xelldra had her eyes on the high priest Crux and had begun to make moves on him..."Remember the breathing techniques I have taught you. It's just nerves and fear, don't let fear win here this is a very special day for all of us." Xelldra said calmly. "If it helps your husband to be is also a nervous wreck right now to."

The ritual they were about to undergo was heavy on rites from the husband's point of view.

Xelldra kept her lovely face calm. Her glowing yellow eyes observed Cerna calmly. "When the hour comes me and you will face this all together." She promised Cerna...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna chuckles a bit. Xelldra always did know how to calm her nerves "Oh is he now? Here i thought he had nerves of steel" She mused "Then again i suppose this is all new to him. As it is me"

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Lady Xelldra smiled at her friend.

She knew later that day the procedure for marriage would begin in front of the Thayne Lady Y'edda.

Lady Xelldra worried for Lord Nosdyn's composure in front of the Thayne. She knew Lord Nosdyn despised the Thaynehood but was being diplomatic for Crux's sake. She knew Nosdyn didn't want an international incident, too much exposure to Theselak. He was a noble of sorts after all.

Xelldra understood the necessary trepidation.

Xelldra looked away for a moment deep in thought.....

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looks toward her friend and ally. "You seem nervous yourself my friend. What troubles you?"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Lady Xelldra listens to her long time friend for a moment. She looked at Cerna carefully and placed a hand on her hand gently. "Lady Y'Edda is a Thayne." She began. "The Thayne are our enemies." She stated. "I worry for Lord Nosdyn's capacity to remain neutral here." She shook her head as she spoke. "But worry not Cerna, these are worries for older minds."

She paused for a moment. "But yes I am worried for Lord Nosdyn.

Later that day...

Nosdyn was in a conference with Crux and Lady Y'Edda preparing for the ceremony.

Lady Y'Edda looked at Nosdyn carefully. "Do you have so much hatred for us Lord Nosdyn?" She suddenly asked.

Nosdyn sighed and narrowed his eyes. "I do but I'm undergoing this ceremony for my mate's sake and Crurx and his people. You have no idea how difficult it is for me to be here in front of you like this. And not..." He sighed.

Lady Y'Edda nodded. "And not attack me?" She chuckled.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna was anxiously waiting for the moment where she and nosdyn can see each other At the altar. This is the longest they've been separated

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The training took a few weeks but Nosdyn made sure he got the ritualistic aspects of everything sorted correct. He would allow for no failures. Lady Y'Edda had no idea how much danger she was actually in, but he would keep his word and allegiance intact with Crux. The ceremony was underway and he looked at his wife to be in that amazing dress. He wanted to take her right then...in front of them all. However, he held restraint there would be plenty of time that night and in the futuer.

Lady Y'Edda stood alongside Crux. He was their high priest. Nosdyn went and ahead and recited the exact ritual words for word. His eyes locked on his woman. He held her hand the entire time the ritual hand fasting ceremony went on. Lady Y'Edda herself tied the ribbons around their two hands.

They were ceremonial ribbons.

At the final part of the ceremony, Lady Y'Edda nods and smiles. "You are now one before the eyes of the Thayne." She stated. "GO with our blessing Nosdyn and Cerna.' She smiled once more. "You may now kiss one another, you're wed."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles and kisses nosdyn happily. She had been patiently waiting for this day and it was a touching sight for all involved

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He kissed his woman before the eyes of the Thayne and his people gathered in ceremony.

He held her closely to him and smiled. "I did it all right." He said with a large sense of relief. He hated that the Thayen was on their turf, but he allowed it for the time being. Holding his woman he thanked Crux and Lady Y'Edda. He raised his woman's hand in celebration as they were officially one. The gathered clapped tandem with his actions.

Later that day...

Nosdyn was in his bed chambers with his wife Cerna he looked at her. "Gods that was horrible." He finally told her. "To be in front of our enemy like that...and not able to attack." He shook his head. "I'm glad we sorted it..."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles a bit. "You did well my love. You've come a long way. We both had" She smiles