EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Seeing Cerna's reaction, Nosdyn smiles.

Kura sucks Nosdyn off and drinks his liquid hot seed. She dutifully swallows all of him.

Nosdyn is extremely hard at that point. He smiles and licked his lips at Kura but before that was done, he smiled at Kura. "Take my erection and put it in Cerna's mouth." He ordered of Kura.

She agreed and held his erection large and stiff with both hands. After she was done swallowing all of his see, she placed his large member inside of Cerna's throat. "Suck mother." Kura said with a soft smile.

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna chuckles and begins to do so skillfully. She was surprised to see her shy little girl taking charge

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few days later...

Lord Nosdyn observes Lady Y'Edda. He had a confused expression on his face. Lady Kura and Cerna stood by his side as per always. Nosdyn took a deep breath and walked right up to Lady Y'Edda. "My lady..." Nosdyn began. "I am troubled by a matter that never sat well with me."

Lady Y'Edda smiled and looked at Nosdyn calmly. "What troubles you Nosdyn?" She asked.

"When I gave Lord Cool my weapon something I did not expect happened within me." He said. "I changed somehow. I gave him more than just a weapon. I think I gave my desire to fight." He was confused by all of it.

She nodded. "When dealing with the Thaynehood. You will find contracts and agreements often are much more than they appear."

He nodded. At that point he looked at Cerna and Kura. Then he looked towards Lady Y'Edda and made his firm decision. He gave up and set aside his desire to destroy the thaynehood...instead.

Nosdyn knelt before Lady Y'Edda offering his services to her...

A choice N'Jal never gave him.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-05-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles at nosdyn and stands by his daughter. It was nice to see him put aside his personal rage and see the good in a being he once thought was an enemy. She too offered her services to lady y'edda but as she knelt to do so something happened that surprised the group. Cerna had gone into labor

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Immediately, Nosdyn was by his wife's side. Reacting quickly, he picked her up and took her form to Lady Y'Edda's side. "She's with child my lady. Please help us." He begged their new sire.

Lady Y'Edda nodded and called High Priest Crux to their side.

They began the process of delivering Cerna and Nosdyn's child.

Nosdyn stood by his wife's side the entire time. His large arms folded across his bulging chest. He watched Crux and Lady Y'Edda work on his wife. A look of concern was etched on Nosdyn's face. He noticed the Lady Kura, their daughter was by his side as well.

With the healers working around the clock, the process took three full nights.

Soon Cerna and Nosdyn's daughter was born. Nosdyn looked at his beautiful daughter she would be half undead and half demon. A hybrid. He looked at Lady Y'Edda. "May I carry her my lady?" He asked.

She nodded and handed Nosdyn the child.

"Yuna." Nosdyn whispered her name. "Yuna Kortar."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna was exhausted after the entire ordeal. But at the same time, She was glad the baby was born without incident. She watched her mate interact with the newborn and smiles At both of them tiredly

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn held their beautiful child in his large arms. The rage within, the storm in his eyes had been taken away to calm cinders, ashes of the fury they once held within. He held their child closely, his large arms wrapped firmly around the little one. He spoke to the little one gently, she was nuzzle her head against his beard.

He was standing right next to Cerna and Kura.

Crux was applying a few more spells upon Cerna, to assure her survival.

He held their child closely against his warm body. A short while later returning Yuna to her mother for feeding.

The sweet nectar of Cerna's breasts. Nosdyn himself often drank of it...

He sat down next to Kura he was also quite exhausted. He looked at Lady Y'Edda. "Than you for saving her."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles and nods at them as She fed and held her child "and thanks for the assist also crux. Again you had come to our aid"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Crux nodded gently to Cerna as she breast fed the little one.

Nosdyn approached her and ran his hand gently through her hair. He looked at Crux and Lady Y'Edda he had a calm expression on his face. Studious silently learning all he could. His hand gently running through his woman's hair. Nosdyn learned a truth that day, a huge truth about life and death. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully and looked at the Thayne before him. "Undead are not barren as we once thought. The secret technique works in it's entirety." Nosdyn suddenly said.

Lady Y'Edda looked at him. "I know you must have many questions right now. But we will discuss this matter at length another time."

Nosdyn nodded. "Yes sire." He said calmly to her. He indeed had many questions about the situation at hand. He had no answers for what he needed answering for. In a few short hours, everything he thought he knew about life and death had been flipped on it's head. He considered the whole situation carefully. Undead could give them children. What would that mean? He thought to himself. He looked at his lovely Undead wife. His hand still massaging her hair softly. "Too many questions..." He sighed. "No answers, but the answers will come." His hand gently played with Cerna's hair. Their daughter, Yuna, rested softly as she drank from Cerna's large breast.

Nosdyn looked at Kura carefully. "Kura I have a job for you."

Kura nodded and walked up to her sire. "Yes my lord what do you need?"

Nosdyn handed Kura a letter. "Give this to my son."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looks at Kura "and take Fang. He's a playful bat. But he knows his way around. He'll lead you to him" she instructed as Fang flew to her