Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn distrusted and even hated all of the Thayne. But he knew he needed them from time to time to get things done. He looked at Cool for a long moment, he was sizing the man up. The Thayne could take on humanoid forms. Nosdyn knew this was the case and so they took humanoid forms to be easier for mortal minds to accept. The storm raged on in Nosdyn's eyes. He looked at Cool carefully. "I'll be brief to respect your time Lord Cool." Nosdyn began, he was showing a tremendous amount of restraint. "You have someone in your possession we are after. This persona is mine and my wife's daughter." He explained to Lord Cool.

He continued to look Cool directly in the eyes. Unafraid of the Thayne. Nosdyn awaited the man's response.

"You speak of the demi Thayne Kura." Cool began. "What you want is here...however it won't be free." Cool said suddenly. "For us to agree to give you your child you have to give me something of equal value in exchange."

Contracts. Nosdyn knew the Thaynehood dealt in contracts. His eyes narrowed. "Something of value you say? I would be willing to give anything up for Kura." He begins to undo his Prevaldia mace, his prized weapon.

Cool raised his eyebrow. "You would give up your legendary weapon in exchange for that woman?" Cool asked.

"I would give anything for her and her safety." Nosdyn handed Lord Cool his weapon. "In exchange for Kura."

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna watched As the cult unclaimed their daughter. She called Kura to them once her hooves touched the floor

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Cool looked at Nosdyn's prized weapon and whistled for a moment or two. "Real Prevalida." He chuckled a moment after. Cool looked at Nosdyn calmly. "You know what you have to give up." Cool said. "In exchange..." He looked away to his followers for a moment and nodded. "This bargain gets more and more interesting." A moment or two later, Kura was brought to them. "You will find that she is quite interesting." Cool chuckled gently.

Kura saw Nosdyn and Cerna she ran up to her mother and hugged her closely.

Nosdyn kept his eyes on Lord Cool. "You're not like the others..." Nosdyn suddenly said.

Cool nodded. "You see, we're all very different from the Prime Thayne. The so called greater Thayne. There are many of us." Cool explained. "I have an interest in you Nosdyn. Keep things going as they are and you will make incredible progress going forward." He said. "Take your daughter and go for now. This trade is complete."

Nosdyn frowned. His world was being turned up side down. He looked at Cool carefully. "You helped us. One day I will repay the favor in kind to you Cool." Nosdyn said and nodded. "In time perhaps there can be an accord between men and Thayne." Nosdyn walked towards Kura and his wife Cerna. "You're free now." He told Kura...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles and picks up Kura to look her over "Kura, Meet your new father. I assure you, He's a good man" She promised her softly as the mother introduced her offspring to Nosdyn while looking her over for wounds

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn moved towards Cerna and Kura.

There were no injuries on Kura. She just seemed to be somewhat exhausted. Nosdyn thanked Lord Cool and looked at his people. "Let's get out of here." He said calmly and walked towards his people, the Undead. He nodded to them.

One of the Undead named Henk prepared a portal back to Theselak. Nosdyn nodded once more back to Lord Cool and they all made their way back home...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna hugs Kura tightly "I'm Glad to see you're unharmed Kura. Would you like to rest?"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    They all step through the portal to Theselak.

The question Cerna poses to Kura lingers between them for a few moments. She's not hurt in anyway what so ever and was actually treated quite well by Cool and his people.

They travelled through the portal quickly and made their ways home.

Nosdyn knew he gave up his most prized weapon to save their daughter. He didn't even have any regrets over it.

Once they arrived at Theselak, Kura walked up to Nosdyn. "My lord, you gave up something of value to rescue me. Why did you do so?" She asked of Nosdyn.

He nodded calmly knowing full well what he gave up. In exchange for her freedom. He placed a large hand gently on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I just wanted to save you." He said truthfully to her.

They arrived at Nosdyn's large estate. He looked up for a moment and looked at Kura. "You can live with me and Lady Cerna in my house child." He told her gently. He nodded. "I'll have to thank Lady Y'Edda for helping us." Nosdyn said calmly to them . "That will be tomorrow though, tonight is for us." Nosdyn explained to Kura and Cerna.

He looked at them both. "Let's get some rest yes." His idea of rest was far more adult.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods and on the way to the master chambers, Cerna explained everything that had gone on to Kura over the duration of their separation. She Told her that nosdyn and Cerna were married just a few days ago and that Kura has a sibling on the way

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Kura was an astute student of Lord Cool. The teachings of Lady Cerna, her mother, she absorbed like a sponge. She learned everything she needed to from her mother. The Demi Thayne spares Nosdyn a curious look. She memorized everything about his physical appearance and chosen attire. She nodded towards her mother. "We will make up for lost time." She said calmly to her parents. She knew of the demon's appetites from past encounters with them...

She kept her eyes curiously on Nosdyn. "Does my lord need anything?" She asked, for her freedom, she knew Nosdyn had given up a considerable amount for Kura' s freedom from Lord Cool.

Nosdyn nodded. He looked at Cerna and Kura carefully closing the door behind him. "We're all going to share my bed together." Nosdyn explained looking at the two woman. "For your freedom I gave up a lot." He looked at her calmly, at Kura. "You will do nicely." He said to her and to Cerna. "We have our whole lives to explore one another."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods and looks at Kura "I am aware this is different from our world Kura. But are you all right with this?" She was perfectly fine with Nosdyn also claiming their child, but She wanted to be sure Kura herself was ok with it. A instinct of being a mother